THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Winston Rips Fan For Cheering Cassel Injury

Harry Buffalo

Players are crazy...we pay them the big bucks so we can boo them at will...they are the gladiators of the 21st century...if we want we can go up to them an cold cock them in the face...I remember 20 years ago when people were like, they are our heroes, we should look up to them...look up to them i look down at them like a decaying piece of mutton.

You can go up to them and cold cock them in the face? Go for it. Maybe you and ghoolie can tag team against Harrison and polamalu.

LOL.... I'd pay to see that...

I'm guessing someone does not know what "cold cock" means.

Meanwhile back on topic... cheering an injury, any injury, is about as low as a fan can go.

LOL.... I'd pay to see that...

I'm guessing someone does not know what "cold cock" means.

Meanwhile back on topic... cheering an injury, any injury, is about as low as a fan can go.

Someone in KC said they were cheering for Brady Quinn .........................LMFAO

Players are crazy...we pay them the big bucks so we can boo them at will...they are the gladiators of the 21st century...if we want we can go up to them an cold cock them in the face...I remember 20 years ago when people were like, they are our heroes, we should look up to them...look up to them i look down at them like a decaying piece of mutton.

This is the best thing I've read all week...cheers.

Archived