THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Fan Headed To Boston

Frenchie

I went from NY (where I became a Giants fan) to Cleveland in 1995 (where I became a Browns fan) to Montreal and Toronto (where I remained a Browns fan - so 17 years!) and I am now headed to Boston. Is there a Browns-backers club in Boston to save me from the (ug!) Patriots?

I will always be a Browns/Giants fan (made last week's game interesting) but my heart will always be with the Brown and Orange.

Go Browns! Can't wait for the new ownership to finally get it right.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Frenchie

I went from NY (where I became a Giants fan) to Cleveland in 1995 (where I became a Browns fan) to Montreal and Toronto (where I remained a Browns fan - so 17 years!) and I am now headed to Boston. Is there a Browns-backers club in Boston to save me from the (ug!) Patriots?

I will always be a Browns/Giants fan (made last week's game interesting) but my heart will always be with the Brown and Orange.

Frenchie

Seriously? Is no one on this board from the Boston area? I thought Browns fans were everywhere!

Seriously? Is no one on this board from the Boston area? I thought Browns fans were everywhere!

I am sure there are. Go the the Browns official website and look under the Browns Backers club portions...where I think they may list the various clubs and where they meet.

I know I once went to a Browns Backers group in the Hartford area.

I checked. Here is some data for you:

Greater Boston Dawg Pound

Chapter Location: Boston, MA

Chapter Number: 268

Members: 19

President Matt Yandek

20 Knowlton St. #7 City

Boston MA 02127

Daytime Phone: 8574536118

myandek@yahoo.com

Meeting Location: The North Star (617) 723-3222

222 Friend St.

Boston MA 02114

I am sure there are. Go the the Browns official website and look under the Browns Backers club portions...where I think they may list the various clubs and where they meet.

I know I once went to a Browns Backers group in the Hartford area.

I checked. Here is some data for you:

Greater Boston Dawg Pound

Chapter Location: Boston, MA

Chapter Number: 268

Members: 19

President Matt Yandek

20 Knowlton St. #7 City

Boston MA 02127

Daytime Phone: 8574536118

myandek@yahoo.com

Meeting Location: The North Star (617) 723-3222

222 Friend St.

Boston MA 02114

Thank you very much!

Frenchie

It's been a couple of years - probably more than a couple - but there was a Browns bar on Boylston St. down near the Commons.

If memory serves me correct, the club stated when Paul Farren - formerly of Boston University - played for the Browns. He was from the Boston area and, I believe the club stated so folks could see him play.

Any way, check it out. Might still be there.

Archived