THE BROWNS BOARD

Hartline Good Because He's White? No Respect From Black Players

Soju

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dolphins-teammates-think-brian-hartline-underrated-because-white-211158074--nfl.html

Kind of sad this goes on, but continue to let Hartline burn them, maybe the NFL will start respecting him more.

Yeah, I'd love to see more white wide outs to balance things out. The same was said about Jordy Nelson and look at him.. Wes Walker... The guys aren't even given a chance out of the gate because of their color. Makes me sick. White guys have great hands and should be given more of a chance. I remember ole joey jurevicius did a great job for the Browns when he was here. We need a bigger representation of white WR in the NFL.

Makes me sick.

Silly thing to get upset about. Let's see, blacks were selectively bred for generations to be bigger, stronger, and faster. Because of that, they have a higher chance of getting those genes that everyone wants their kids to have. Now you're complaining about racism against white players? Who the hell cares? Are you outraged at the underrepresentation of Asian players too? The most talented players are going to play, and race is going to matter less and less as time goes on.

Silly thing to get upset about. Let's see, blacks were selectively bred for generations to be bigger, stronger, and faster. Because of that, they have a higher chance of getting those genes that everyone wants their kids to have. Now you're complaining about racism against white players? Who the hell cares? Are you outraged at the underrepresentation of Asian players too? The most talented players are going to play, and race is going to matter less and less as time goes on.

Give the boys a chance. That's all I'm saying.

Your dream has come true. Jordan Norwood (who caught 12 passes the past two weeks) has been shelved on IR (for at least 8 weeks) and Josh Cooper has been promoted.

Josh Cooper looks like this:

josh-cooperjpg-2b7c4ce058a52f5b_crop_exact.jpeg?w=650&h=440&q=75

So he's probably slow but catches very well.

Zombo

Your dream has come true. Jordan Norwood (who caught 12 passes the past two weeks) has been shelved on IR (for at least 8 weeks) and Josh Cooper has been promoted.

Josh Cooper looks like this:

josh-cooperjpg-2b7c4ce058a52f5b_crop_exact.jpeg?w=650&h=440&q=75

So he's probably slow but catches very well.

Zombo

Can we say depleted wide receivers. Here's to hoping that Cooper and BW3 have good chemistry.

How are they not getting their chance? Hillis had a chance. How many guys on our offensive line are white? LJ Fort is half white, half black. Jordon Norwood and Chris Gocong are Filipino. The guys who aren't black and are training hard enough to play are getting their chances.

How are they not getting their chance? Hillis had a chance. How many guys on our offensive line are white? LJ Fort is half white, half black. Jordon Norwood and Chris Gocong are Filipino. The guys who aren't black and are training hard enough to play are getting their chances.

THIS IS REVERSE REMEMBER THE TITANS

Jimmy the Greek (probably don't know him) was fired for basically saying what you just did.

Jimmy the Greek (probably don't know him) was fired for basically saying what you just did.

Blacks make up the largest percentage of NFL athletes. This isn't offensive, this is a fact. By saying that white coaches had to look out for black coaches trying to take over their jobs, well, that's going beyond what I just said.

Blacks make up the largest percentage of NFL athletes. This isn't offensive, this is a fact. By saying that white coaches had to look out for black coaches trying to take over their jobs, well, that's going beyond what I just said.

Blacks also make up the largest percentage in prison. This isnt offensive this is a fact

He said that black players were bred to be better athletes, and was fired. Just sayin. Same thing you said.

Black coaches have to be interviewed, which is a joke, so I think white players should have to be brought in to training camp to see if they can play. Just imagine how many jewels got left out in the dark because of the preconceived notion they can't play. Mind boggling. If you're white, you have to be a beast like AJ Hawk or Urlacher--if you are average you don't get a shot...meanwhile there are tons of average talent that are black. Not right.

Why does there have to be a quota for blacks admitted to colleges and mandatory for black coaches to be interviews, Roony rule, but white players get the shaft?

Well,Lets See...

Wes Welker

Danny Amendola

Eric Decker

Jason Witten

I think White guys are doin ok. And thats just off the top of My head. I mean really?...You started a gay thread like this?

what, you can name 4 white WR? And you think that's good enough? Compared to what, the 100 other black wrs in the league? That's why I started the thread. There are guys that aren't given the opportunity to play because of their skin color and that ain't right.

Wes Welker

Danny Amendola

Eric Decker

Jason Witten

Don't forget Danny Woodhead...

what, you can name 4 white WR? And you think that's good enough? Compared to what, the 100 other black wrs in the league? That's why I started the thread. There are guys that aren't given the opportunity to play because of their skin color and that ain't right.

Mmmmm-kay... so let me see if I understand your thesis:

Rich white guys with 100's of millions of dollars invested in NFL franchises are conspiring to suppress the full participation of members of their own race so that rather than fielding the best team possible they can be a jobs program for inferior black atheletes...

Does that about sum it up there, Sparky?

Fair is fair... named 5 white players that have "broken thru the Soju color barrier"... can you name 2 who have been denied the opportunity to play?

Don't forget Danny Woodhead...

Mmmmm-kay... so let me see if I understand your thesis:

Rich white guys with 100's of millions of dollars invested in NFL franchises are conspiring to suppress the full participation of members of their own race so that rather than fielding the best team possible they can be a jobs program for inferior black atheletes...

Does that about sum it up there, Sparky?

Fair is fair... named 5 white players that have "broken thru the Soju color barrier"... can you name 2 who have been denied the opportunity to play?

Sadly enough,,,He wasnt savvy enough to see I stated those 4 off the top of My head....I mean...theres Jordy Nelson and Chris Cooley...and the one TE who used to be on IND whose name escapes me At the moment.

What about Scott Fujita. Japanese.

For a while I thought all the Bengals defensive linemen were from the Dinka tribe, the way they were swatting down all the passes.

Tight Ends off the top of my head

Dallas Clark

Coby Fleener

Jordan Cameron

Jeremy Shockey

Greg Olsen

John Carlson

Rob Gronkowski

Aaron Hernandez (not sure what he is exactly, but he isn't black)

Zach Miller

Jason Witten

Heath Milller

Running Backs off the top of my head

Danny Woodhead

Peyton Hillis

Wide Receivers off the top of my head

Jordy Nelson

Brian Hartline

Josh Cooper

Dane Sanzenbacher

Anthony Gonzalez

Julian Edelman

Wes Welker

But let's look at black QBs in the NFL (starters)

Cam Newton

Mike Vick

Robert Griffin III

Russel Wilson

So you look at that, and do you say well hey there are only 4 black QBs in the league. Why because, generally speaking white QBs are smarter and more durable because of their build. Vick and Griffin are both twigs, and Russel Wilson isn't that big either. It's because black players are generally superior athletes to white players so they get the athletic positions (RB, WR, CB, S) while White players dominate positions that you have to be mentally tough for (QB, OL, K, P, and to some extent TE)

Archived