THE BROWNS BOARD

The Terminator

ITHIKA

Maybe being such a shitty team isnt so bad this year. It gives us the opportunity to draft one of the most highly touted linebackers coming out of college in the last ten years. Manti Te'o! I'm a Notre Dame fan and i've watched this guy closely the last few years. He just had another amazing game beating Stanford in overtime and has made Notre Dame's defense one of the best in college football this season. Adding Manti would give us our Ray Lewis and next to Jackson one of the best LB corps in the NFL. If we draft very high like i think we will. We could even pick up a second rounder move down a couple spots and still get him.

Yeah, I like him...But Clowney from SC looks beastly too, and we need secondary help in the worst way...FS is a huge area of need, I like Reid, Rambo, and McDonald. Lets not forget that we have to spend a large sum of money in FA to get within 10% of the cap so we can finally fill some holes that way if we can lure any quality FA's with an inflated salary.

On clowney, watched him last night. Every play..he needs to stay in at S.C another yr. Not ready for the NFL!!!! Stands start up every play...Does not run down runningbacks, gets blocked very easy. Now when he can pin his ears back and go...Yep hes nasty, but needs more work. He gives up on a lot of plays......

Archived