THE BROWNS BOARD

Hardesty Hits The Hole.......

D Bone

....Way harder then Trent. Go ahead, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about and an idiot, but the eyes don't lie. It's so obvious, that it isn't even close.

You're right... and wrong. Hardesty does run straight ahead while Richardson is looking to make the big play. Hardesty looks for the first hole and hits it, but Richardson looks for the big play. They're both good, and after watching this, they may turn into a great 1-2 punch at RB for us.

Right... for today...

I commented on TR's "dancing" early on in the Game Thoughts thread. I think he was hurt early on and it showed...

Not taking anything away from Hardesty, but a healthy TR runs as hard or harder than MonHar...

I mean this with all sincerity.....CONGRATULATIONS ON WATCHING YOUR FIRST BROWNS GAME

Yep, you got me. My 1st Browns game............Your Mom is calling, and she wants you to clean your room.

Hardesty looks twice as fast than TRich, too.

and he didn't cost us 3 picks.

Hey now whats with bringing my mom into this......I didn't say anything about your 2 dads!

if the actual question is does montonio hit 'the hole' harder than trich i'd have to ask what hole are you talking about. is it your shriveled up grannie's corn hole, your newly developed vagina after years of post surgical procedures or just your blow hole?

either way,i hear montonio hits it harder than YOUR husband:

If you think the Browns drafted Richardson to ramrod the hole, then you are a nincompoop.

If you think a back hitting the hole quickly isn't important, then you've been spending too much time with your accordion.

I don't think people should forget that Hardesty dropped like 6 screen passes last season..

If he could catch the ball out of the backfield he'd be in our offense all the time, he's not that fast or strong, but he's really quick in and out of his cuts, would be perfect as a pass-catching 2nd-3rd string RB. We definitely haven't gotten value out of that 2nd round pick, but there is still time obviously.

T-Rich needs an MRI on his ribs.

Probably the reason Hardesty looked "better" today.

At the end of the day, one guy has 1 TD in 3 years and the other has 3 TDs in 1.

Brilliant... and only 8 posts too late...

Hardesty is an excellent north/south runner with quick feet and he can do some damage if he slips the hole, i think we have a strong RB stable..

Marecic on the otherhand is a complete bust and heckert needs to acknowledge it and move on..

Archived