THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Beat Bengals! Thank You Cleveland

RAVENS PURPLE RULES

We're coming for you. :ph34r:

Yeah... what's up with the old Browns? :D

I really thought this would be Flacco's break out year, and while he's played decently, it's short of what thought it would be.

And on D... is it just missing Suggs? age? or more than that... Just doesn't seem to be as much "there" there as in past even with Ngata, Ray-Ray and Reed... three of the best defensive players ever...

Yeah... what's up with the old Browns? :D

I really thought this would be Flacco's break out year, and while he's played decently, it's short of what thought it would be.

And on D... is it just missing Suggs? age? or more than that... Just doesn't seem to be as much "there" there as in past even with Ngata, Ray-Ray and Reed... three of the best defensive players ever...

Suggs killed us on any pass rush. QB's having a picnic in the pocket now.

Now with Lewis and Webb hurt, next man up. Lewis is tough. I would expect to see him back. Suggs back in November. Webb not likely back. More pressure on offense now than ever. Not looking forward to going to Houston.

dude you had 3 hall of famers on your D that started the game. you better just hope that ozzie has their replacements sitting in the wing.

no offense (because i truly do respect the other teams in our division. not your fault we suck.) but just like the steelers, you guys are getting real old real quick in certain positions.

i'm thinking the whole division will have switched in dominance from top to bottom within 2 years.

dude you had 3 hall of famers on your D that started the game. you better just hope that ozzie has their replacements sitting in the wing.

no offense (because i truly do respect the other teams in our division. not your fault we suck.) but just like the steelers, you guys are getting real old real quick in certain positions.

i'm thinking the whole division will have switched in dominance from top to bottom within 2 years.

I completely agree. The D has shown its age this year WITH the HOF players in place.

Congrats Browns fans on your win, you guys deserve it. I truly believe you guys would have a better record if you had a better coach. People that are hating on Weeden are a bit early in their judgement. For a rookie, he is playing quite well. I think in the next 2-3 years, he will be very good. Gordon was a steal, I wanted my Redskins to pick him up so bad especially because RG3 was trying to talk Shanahan into getting him, I knew he would be sick. He just burns defenses left and right. The only other thing I have to say is its truly remarkable what a difference Joe Haden makes in your defense, anyways, congrats guys.

-Skinsfan

Who are the Three Hall of Famers on the Ravens defense? Lewis and Reed, and who else?

The only possible one is Ngata.

Archived