THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Nation

rich4eagle

LET ME SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME ....

This is my favorite video of all time, It's Gwen Stephanie and "Holla Back Girl!"

I AIN'T NO HOLLARBACK GIRL

gwen.jpg

Guest Masters
I posted already once in this thread but somebody deleted it, not sure why it was delete worthy, but you know me.

Here it is again.

Different thread. He needed two threads to try and get it right. Some of us would just use the edit button.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU ...

This is my favorite video of all time, It's Gwen Stephanie and "Holla Back Girl!"

gwen.jpg

Guest Masters
Not really my friend I nearly always get it right and then get censored often and regular or pissed on by morons like yourself who lie constantly and cannot admit 3 is 50% greater than 2......how does it feel to be ontop of all the world's sports assholes........yeah you!

How does it feel to keep on that high road and not be a hypocrit? You hang on to that 3 is 50% thing. Kind of like denying the Mo Clarrett will gain more yards than Willie Green bets...lmao

Guest Masters

Now that is funny Stan. I mean if Rich is gonna blame you or other moderators for his ineptitudes, then you might as well start messing with his posts. Then he won't be crying wolf.

let's get it deleted once more.......in absolute denial of freedom in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AU-kAnB24I...ec-HM-fresh+div

Rich you appear to be the evil one here... If you don't agree with Rich.. delete it.. What about his individual right to call you like his sees it.

You want to assert your rights, but when he wants to assert his..you say delete it.. Hypocrite!

Rich you appear to be the evil one here... If you don't agree with Rich.. delete it.. What about his individual right to call you like his sees it.

You want to assert your rights, but when he wants to assert his..you say delete it.. Hypocrite!

thanks and now deleted three times and edited to some nonsense sick as that is

OK, I GUESS I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS BERRY LAST TIME ...

gwen.jpg

who gives a crap, this is a BROWNS board! Would rather follow a crappy BROWNS team then a Super Bowl Steelers team, why cause I grew up a BROWNS fan. And a leopard can not change his spots, I grew up a BROWNS fan I will die one.

I can respect the Steeler organization for their stability, but I can still hate them just the same, and if I want to read about them or watch their videos, I will go to their boards to do so.

My post was edited more than few times by management already.........so it is safe to safe say.......that common decency does not exist in this Browns Town

It was indeed a message to bond the two cities but got destroyed in the editing and slobberfest of hate...........

You believe whatever you wish as always..........

Guest Masters
My post was edited more than few times by management already.........so it is safe to safe say.......that common decency does not exist in this Browns Town

It was indeed a message to bond the two cities but got destroyed in the editing and slobberfest of hate...........

You believe whatever you wish as always..........

So now all of Browns town gets the insult from Rich because Stan had some fun at his expense..... There is some real decency there :rolleyes:

Common decency my man tells me that Gwen is my ruler:

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU ...

gwen.jpg

Guest Masters

Did I change or edit your words? Nope.

What I can comprehend is good natured humor, especially when someone had to start two threads about the Steelers on a Browns board. I can also comprehend that it is Stan's board and he can do what he wants. We are all guests of his board.

Stay on that high road not name calling or slinging mud big guy.

Guest Masters
Calling people "dumb f*ck" is mud slinging and name calling at it's finest.

Speaking with forked tongue is what has been done best by you. You say you never insult anybody but here it is, for all to read. You calling somebody a name, a personal attack. This is what I was referencing in my PM.

And that is why you get attacked back and why stan did what he did.

ding, ding, ding!!!!!!!!!!

Of course this will be spun into something else in order to deflect.

QUOTE (Sez.EJ @ Jan 17 2009, 06:32 PM)

thanks and now deleted three times and edited to some nonsense sick as that is

HUH?

Archived