THE BROWNS BOARD

What A Memory!

Canton Mike

Late Saturday, I got a call from a close friend offering me 2 tickets to the Browns/Bengals' game. When he asked me who I would take, my response was immediate.....my 5 year old Grandson & namesake, Michael!

Our day...

-Gourmet breakfast at McDonalds

-Kohls for a kid size Browns' hoodie & Trent Richardson Jersey

-To Brookpark to pick the tickets up

-Brief tailgate with Daughter & Son in law who have season tics

-Walk to the game while answering countless questions & having countless Fans high-fiving Michael (that continued ALL day!)

-Explore the stadium, then on to our seats...Row 6, section 117....in the HEART of it all!!!

-Out to get our nachos, peanuts, & water...only left his seat after that to go to the top level at halftime & walk back down

-Watched a WONDERFUL Browns' win..Thanks also to those Fans around us for helping to enhance his special day

-Finished the day with his sleeping until we hit Canton, then a gourmet dinner at "guess where?"...Yep, Mccy Ds!

He told his Mom & Dad he had the "funnest day in my whole, entire life!" I could say the same for me. It doesn't get any better

I am 65 & still recall my 1st game..it was a Tribe game to see my favorite, Larry Doby. I hope his memory is as vivid.

It was a great game & IMHO, Michael was the "Good Luck Charm".

Mike

Late Saturday, I got a call from a close friend offering me 2 tickets to the Browns/Bengals' game. When he asked me who I would take, my response was immediate.....my 5 year old Grandson & namesake, Michael!

Our day...

-Walk to the game while answering countless questions & having countless Fans high-fiving Michael (that continued ALL day!)

-Explore the stadium, then on to our seats...Row 6, section 117....in the HEART of it all!!!

-Out to get our nachos, peanuts, & water...only left his seat after that to go to the top level at halftime & walk back down

-Watched a WONDERFUL Browns' win..Thanks also to those Fans around us for helping to enhance his special day

-Finished the day with his sleeping until we hit Canton, then a gourmet dinner at "guess where?"...Yep, Mccy Ds!

He told his Mom & Dad he had the "funnest day in my whole, entire life!" I could say the same for me. It doesn't get any better

I am 65 & still recall my 1st game..it was a Tribe game to see my favorite, Larry Doby. I hope his memory is as vivid.

Mike

Great story. i hope there are many more wins for the two of you to witness together.

Our day...

Mike

Perfect day! Thanks for sharing...

Zombo

Our day...

Mike

That's what it's all about.

Archived