THE BROWNS BOARD

Over/under On Rgiii Getting The Shit Knocked Out Of Him

miktoxic

eh, we'll see how he plays coming off a concussion. Some guys say they're never to change and injuries are just going to happen. Then you have guys like aaron rodgers who after a few blows to head started playing a lot smarter. I am interested to see how he turns up though.

eh, we'll see how he plays coming off a concussion. Some guys say they're never to change and injuries are just going to happen. Then you have guys like aaron rodgers who after a few blows to head started playing a lot smarter. I am interested to see how he turns up though.

Id say he played just fine last week coming off the concussion...

Id say he played just fine last week coming off the concussion...

yea he did look good last week, I more meant in the future not just the first week back. I'm interested to see if he changes up his style going forward or still goes the mike vick route of taking shots week after week.

^ Yup... but I'm really not sure he has a choice.

Ya gotta be what ya gotta be... A lot of football under Reg's belt in one style.

Not gonna wager on one game, but the season? Entirely different matter...

If anyone watched the game and saw what rg3 did I think it's safe to say he doesn't need to run. He made a perfect game winning drive. Then with a minute left the redskins terrible defense let Cruz get a 80 yd td pass. Teams like ours(skins and browns) just have bad luck. It's just annoying. We deserve to be winners for being loyal fans for 20+ years

If anyone watched the game and saw what rg3 did I think it's safe to say he doesn't need to run. He made a perfect game winning drive. Then with a minute left the redskins terrible defense let Cruz get a 80 yd td pass. Teams like ours(skins and browns) just have bad luck. It's just annoying. We deserve to be winners for being loyal fans for 20+ years

Amen dude!

amen. aksped. easy alah. whatever praise you want to spout. you are all right. i benched him (RG3)on my fantasy team for cutler tomm. nite.

uugghhh.

what i saw of him today makes me think that he's a lot smarter than a mike vick in his prime. i mean RG3 is figuring out the defensive scheme shown him at the line mike vick is thinking about drowning dogs, getting some fried chicken and lookin for some white women.

Archived