THE BROWNS BOARD

The Murmur Muff Up Contest!

TypicalBrowns

Here it is browns fans, the first annual Shurmur contest, who can guess the muff up this Sunday? There are multiple, multiple categories for this.

Game Management

1.with 30 seconds left in the 4th qtr, the browns down by a touchdown, shurmur kicks a FG, playing for the onside kick recovery since we could at least get points, and "he would do it again"

2.on seemingly every 4th down, no matter the distance, shurmur will go for it, showing that he now has balls and will go for it cutthroat style.

3.punting whenever we enter the chargers side of midfield, and possibly calling a timeout before the punt (only if it is our last TO of the half)

4.challenging a play that even the crowd watching the jumbotron screen can tell is not going to be overturned, and wasting valuable timeouts while doing so.

5. With 45 seconds left in the 4th qtr and two timeouts, shurmur wasted 25 seconds by choosing a play, subbing in players, and complaining to refs about a missed penalty call

Playcalling

1.calling ANYTHING to marecics hands, let alone marecics blocking.

2. Calling ANYTHING NOT to trent richardson(if healthy) or even hardesty.

3.continuing to call 70 percent pass plays, regardless of the stat mentioning that the browns only win this year has been with a balanced run game interweved with the passing game occasionally.

4.calling a run to the TE, and or alex smith.

5.on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, hell even 4th and 1, throw to the endzone.

6. Call pass plays concerning routes heading into sunlight beams.

7. Call draws all the time, even with no timeouts left on a two minute drive for the go ahead score.

Post Game Interview

1.even with the teams seventh loss, he will say they "battled" at least 22 times.

2.after a play call that literally lost the game and made no sense whatsoever to call in that situation, he will not take the blame, instead forcing blame on his players and execution.

3.randomly gets pissed during the interview, shooting back with sarcastic answers to the press

4. He will continually mention how the team will "get ready for next week".

5.he will say t rich is fine, even after pulling him one qtr into the game and seeing t rich in excrutiating pain in his abdomen.

If u have anymore possible murmur muff ups to add, please feel free!!!!! Im betting this week we have an ugly challenge attempt that loses us a valuable TO as well as a FG decision late in the game as opposed to going for it on 4th and 1 (the FG will still not get us the lead)

Just for fun, how will shurmur be outcoached this weekend?

012.JPG

That's his wife on the right. Looks like she is bottle blonde, and, if she is like him, doesn't have the guts to go all the way and match the carpets to the drapes ... so I predict the Murmur Muff is brown and bushy.

Zombo

just look at him in this picture - is that the look of a confident professional earning millions at the top of his game - or a a little man with pretender syndrome and an ugly wife? answers on a post card.

let's hope to god next season's HC has balls, football know how and a LONG tenure

012.JPG

That's his wife on the right. Looks like she is bottle blonde, and, if she is like him, doesn't have the guts to go all the way and match the carpets to the drapes ... so I predict the Murmur Muff is brown and bushy.

Zombo

I'm gonna go with gray, curly, stanky, and full of dingle berries.

You guys are assholes. Rip on the cocksucker all you want for his shitty coaching decisions, but leave his damn wife out of it for fucks sake. Your acting like a bunch of yinzer inbreds.

You are right ... I didn't mean to insult her, I just wanted to guess her muff.

In fact, I think that is a great idea for a game show ... Guess Her Muff!

You can have contestants come on and a celebrity panel tries to guess design (airstrip, hitler mustache, backwoods bush, bald, etc.) and color.

Zombo

--Pat probably has the biggest muff in the family anyway.

You are right ... I didn't mean to insult her, I just wanted to guess her muff.

In fact, I think that is a great idea for a game show ... Guess Her Muff!

You can have contestants come on and a celebrity panel tries to guess design (airstrip, hitler mustache, backwoods bush, bald, etc.) and color.

Zombo

--Pat probably has the biggest muff in the family anyway.

I hope this is in the new wave of reality tv shows. Guess her muff > honey boo boo

Getting back on point, 747 guarantees:

2.after a play call that literally lost the game and made no sense whatsoever to call in that situation, he will not take the blame, instead forcing blame on his players and execution.

I would just add that he would confidently claim that he "would do it again"

the guy (pat) looks like he couldn't order a cheeseburger from mcdonalds without someone's instructions. fucking dolt. is that a smile, a smirk, or an "oh my god i'm getting my picture taken with these 2 coked up whores"?

Not sure where you're going with all these comments, but I have to tell you you're coming across a little light in the loafers.

you didn't know WRRebel is the forum's flaming butt pirate pillow biter sausage smuggler?

where have you been? it's in everyone of his posts.

I am still in shocked that he likes girls...

She kind of looks like a man, i would do her for sure!

what do you mean "kind of"?

the guy (pat) looks like he couldn't order a cheeseburger from mcdonalds without someone's instructions. fucking dolt. is that a smile, a smirk, or an "oh my god i'm getting my picture taken with these 2 coked up whores"?

Balls and wieners!

you didn't know WRRebel is the forum's flaming butt pirate pillow biter sausage smuggler?

where have you been? it's in everyone of his posts.

Archived