THE BROWNS BOARD

Opening Weekend Borwnsboard Memories

HowieDawg

I always post up a montage of bad behaviour and football woes for the Browns board faithful who post AND meet up for fun and games.

To those that were at the weekend - you're all stars - can't wait to see you next season. To those who weren't, maybe see you under the bridge next year.

As always - GO BROWNS!

Howie.

fuckin hilarious!

a lot of things i liked about the vid. first off it shows you know a little something about editing which is right up my alley. i loved when you went to slow motion mode and had the groaning in the background.

a couple of questions though what was that one song you kept repeating that sounded like the knack's 'my sharona' and how much did you guys end up tipping the blonde bartender you showed at the beginning of the vid?

fuckin hilarious!

a lot of things i liked about the vid. first off it shows you know a little something about editing which is right up my alley. i loved when you went to slow motion mode and had the groaning in the background.

a couple of questions though what was that one song you kept repeating that sounded like the knack's 'my sharona' and how much did you guys end up tipping the blonde bartender you showed at the beginning of the vid?

Hey, glad it made you laugh, that's the intention.

Can you let me know what scene is playing re the music you refer to? I think you might be referring to a track called Revelation Sunday by The Steepwater Band.

The lovely blonde barmaid was called Jessica, and she was a sweetheart - even when she had to tell me that our group had been cut off by the manager for being too drunk!

It's always fun downtown come game weekend.

I always post up a montage of bad behaviour and football woes for the Browns board faithful who post AND meet up for fun and games.

To those that were at the weekend - you're all stars - can't wait to see you next season. To those who weren't, maybe see you under the bridge next year.

As always - GO BROWNS!

Howie.

So good that I almost feel like I was there. I sure wish I had been!

Zombo

As always - GO BROWNS!

Howie.

Outstanding!!!!!

Good stuff Howard. As usual it was great to have both you and Gareth join the group, and more on point allowing me to join such a great group.

As I sit here at the Marriott, it's hard to believe this is my next to last game up. Hopefully the Lord sees to it we can all do it again next year.

You guys take care and thanks for the great memories.

• 3 weeks later...

As always - GO BROWNS!

Howie.

awesome dude let me and Joe play next yreat

Archived