THE BROWNS BOARD

Realistically, How Do You Think The Rest Of The Brown's Season Will Play Out?

Gafreleets

just want your opinion on how you think your team will do....

as i see it:

SD.....L

BAL....L

DAL....L

PIT....L

OAK....W

KAS....W

WAS....L

DEN....L

PIT....L

final record......3-13.

new H/C, new G/M, still lookin for a QB.

SD.....w

BAL....w

DAL....w

PIT....W

OAK....w

KAS....w

WAS....w

DEN....w

PIT....W

10-6 and the Browns win the Division and go to the playoffs... Fuckoff if you don't think it's possible, anything is possible.

as i see it:

SD.....L

BAL....L

DAL....L

PIT....L

OAK....W

KAS....W

WAS....L

DEN....L

PIT....L

final record......3-13.

SD.....W

BAL....L

DAL....W

PIT....W

OAK....L

KAS....W

WAS....L

DEN....L

PIT....L

We always suck vs. Denver, and for some stupid reason have never blitzed Flacco, so I think those are 2 losses for sure. We usually find a way to win a game we're not supposed to every season, so I say we upset the Cowboys (plus, I'm going to the game, financial/emotional investment needs to pay off damnit lol). I hate predicting any losses, but I'm trying to be realistic....we have no LBs to contain RG3 for instance, so we'd need a bunch of Redskin turnovers. I guess if the Steelers are out of playoff running, we could steal one at Heinz Field, but that effing Big Ben always finds a way....

as i see it:

SD.....L

BAL....L

DAL....L

PIT....L

OAK....W

KAS....W

WAS....L

DEN....L

PIT....L

final record......3-13.

Still looking for a QB? No, not at all. Weeden is the real deal, even Cowher thinks so, your idol. New GM already in place. Head Coach? Maybe.

5-11. I see the browns beating San Diego this sunday (crazy i know) but thats what the bengals did...came into our house expecting a W after some bad losses. Look what happened. Believe me, we want teams to underestimate the browns. They can beat oak, KC, pit at least once, hell even WAS

The schedule has certainly softened since the start of the year.

Realistically, Browns NEVER beat your Steelers LET ALONE twice, Big Ben rakes the browns over the coals again, your dick shrinks even more.....thankfully (you've been blowing out my wife's anus), and my mom's snapper will continue to smell like cat food, and i know this because i still live in her basement.

didn't know if you saw that this thread was supposed to deal in reality.

i fixed your post so that it falls much more into the realm of things that could actually happen.

Well in all honestly the Steelers are not looking that great. We can beat them that's for sure. If we will all not depends on turn overs.

Look if you look at the AFC North the land scape is changing.

Pit- is on it's decline. They have good qb play and great WR's but their defense and oline look like poop. If they sign Mike Wallace they will at least assure of having a good offense. Doesn't mean with the right moves they can't restock of a run again since they have the franchise qb. But they days of their dominance has come to an end for at least a year or two.

Ravens- are in their window to make a run. The defense also is not what it use to be but offense is solid.

Bengals- are a crazy team.. they are young and have talent but as long as Marvin Lewis is coaching the team I don't see them ever getting over the hump. It is a team who has stuck with continuity and hasn't paid off.

Browns- this is again the cross roads. We have a young team. With the right coach and GM we could be set up finally to make a run. We need a good draft some solid free agents and get some of our injured players back..

Prediction- Next year we go 8-8 and the year after we win the superbowl.

Season to date: 2-6

BAL- L

@DAL- W

PIT- L

@OAK -W

KAS -W

WAS -W

@DEN -L

@PIT -L

Sadly, I feel this is realistic for the rest of the season. If something better turns out, I'll be extremely happy. However, 6-10 is about where this team will end up. Although, I think a lot of these games could be close. Question is, does Shurmur finish the season or not.

didn't know if you saw that this thread was supposed to deal in reality.

i fixed your post so that it falls much more into the realm of things that could actually happen.

Man, you come off as a condescending prick right from your OP. The Pittsburgh Steelers era of dominance is going to end if you don't nail this year's draft and the next year's. They are, however, still an above-average team. And the Browns are an average-to-below-average team. The chances of the Browns beating you this year are as high as they've been since 2007. I hope we bring back some meaning to this rivalry.

Any given Sunday! I didn't have this game pegged as a win. Anything can happen, I'd love for a .500 season. Ravens are struggling lately, a win next week isn't out of the question.

I honestly think if we play as well as we can we beat the Ravens and the Steelers once. Beat KC, Oak, and maybe even Dallas.

8-8 isn't out of reality, but I doubt it happens.

VERY realistic, and optimistic, prediction...

BAL - Win a close one at home. Richardson has a HUGE game

DAL - Win after the bye. Weeden and Gordon light up the scoreboard against a terrible secondary

PIT - Loss. We always find a way to lose to the Steelers

OAK - Win a close/ugly one. Richardson proves vital once again

KAS - We should Win, no excuses.

WAS - Win. We figure out a way to slow down RG3, and dominate the ground game.

DEN - Loss. They look like they might win the AFC

PIT - Toss up, but see above.

7-9 or 8-8

This could happen, of course I could win the Power ball just sayin

Pittsburgh

4-3

G-men Loss

Chiefs Win

Ravens Win

Browns Loss

Ravens Loss

Chargers Win

Cowboys Loss

Bengals Win

Browns Loss

Finish

8-8

Cincy

3-4

Have tehm finishing 6-10

Balt

5-2

Browns Loss

Raiders Win

Steelers Loss

Chargers Loss (Its at San Diego)

Steelers Win

Redskins Win

Broncos Loss

G-Men Loss

Browns Loss

Finish 8-8

Browns

2-6

Ravens Win

Cowboys Win

Steelers Win

Raiders Win

Chiefs Win

Redskins Win

Broncos Loss

Steelers Win

Browns 9-7

Make Playoffs-

as i see it:

SD.....L

BAL....L

DAL....L

PIT....L

OAK....W

KAS....W

WAS....L

DEN....L

PIT....L

final record......3-13.

I love it when Steeler and Ravens fans think just because the Browns have been doormats for years, they can pencil in an automatic win when you play us.

I'm not going to do much predicting, other than the Browns SHOULD beat the Chiefs- they absolutely stink. We'll know a lot more how the rest of the season is going to go after this Sunday's game against the Ravens. A loss and I'm thinking 4-12. However- a win, and well, anything's possible.

The Browns get Rubin and Taylor back this week,Gordon is showing signs of having legit #1 WR potential, and even Trent Dilfer (who hates the Browns) is starting to say nice things about Weeden. Cleveland played the Crows tough on the road- and now they're minus Lewis and Webb.

Archived