THE BROWNS BOARD

Clelebrity and Famous Steeler Fans

BOSSY

Charlie Daniels, Burt Reynolds, Hank Jr., Snoop Dog, Adam Sandler, Brett Michaels (Poison), Seth Myers (SNL), Rush Limbaugh, David Boreanaz, Dennis Miller, Michael Keaton, Jeff Goldblum, Arnold Palmer, Jim Furyk, Curt Schilling, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Verne Troyer, AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - Barack Obama who grew up in Hawaii rooting for the Steelers.

The only TV personality I know of that likes the Browns is Drew Carey and he is not even funny or remotely talented. (He wears those birth control glasses)

http://kdka.com/slideshows/Steelers.Pittsb....20.908253.html

Steelers 24 Ravens 13 and on to Super Bowl 43 (same number as Polamalu)

Charlie Daniels, Burt Reynolds, Hank Jr., Snoop Dog, Adam Sandler, Brett Michaels (Poison), Seth Myers (SNL), Rush Limbaugh, David Boreanaz, Dennis Miller, Michael Keaton, Jeff Goldblum, Arnold Palmer, Jim Furyk, Curt Schilling, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Verne Troyer, AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - Barack Obama who grew up in Hawaii rooting for the Steelers.

The only TV personality I know of that likes the Browns is Drew Carey and he is not even funny or remotely talented. (He wears those birth control glasses)

Well only one name needs to be mentioned in reply to this Elvis Presley, more famous than any of those mentioned above and he has been dead 31 years.

Steelers 17 Ravens 23

WOW,U WIN,

Why didn't you post this years ago?

I am now offically a Steelers fan ,WOO HOO!

This is so much fun !! GO STEELERS!

So is there like a troll outfit that I'm supposed to wear? can u send me a URL to a Steelers site? is there one?

Or do we just hangout here all day? YEA,GO STEELERS! This is so cool!

only bandwagon steeler fans actually watch the game real ones post here during the games, sure they may glance at it between posts, but for the most part, they just post here.

WOO,HOO GO STEELERS!

So uh,Bossey,ya think Snoop will log on to this Browns site sometime today and help us talk

smack with these losers?

What do ya think his username is? prolly sumtin way cool likes i'ma steelersfan foeva.yea

hope he logs on we'll really talk some s#it on these mofo's fo real.

so i'm just gonna hang out hey allday wait'n fo my homies,peace out keep'n it real

STEELERS ROCK

What did you expect? More random people mostly with no ties to the Steelers than the win %. More proof that Steeler nation is nothing but FRONTRUNNER nation. This is EXACTLY what Browns fans are talking about when they say Steeler nation is frontrunner nation.

If Kenyan born Hussein Obama is a steeler fan that's one more reason to hate Pittsburgh.

I could bore you with a long list of celebrities that are fans of the Browns. But instead, I'll just leave you with one:

HALLE BERRY

halle-berry.JPG

Let's see ... rocking the Dawgpound with Halle Berry...

or

Riding the bandwagon with Rush, Pink and Mini-Me...

Zombo

--Browns win again

Guest Masters

By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

That reminds me of the Browns staff to do research and put together a decent team.

Yeah ignore the fact your brethren just posted an article that bitch slapped (once again)

Want to point out the obvious some more? None of us were aware that the Browns sucked ass this year.

I'm just waiting for you to make one post that has any value whatsoever.

I don't think it'll happen

I will try to make a post of "value". What would you consider a post of value?

Guest Masters
Boy you guys are jealous. Hey quick one, why doesn't Halle Barry live in Cleveland?

If she was so proud she'd live there.

I bet you see a lot of the STARS at the Steeler game today.

LMFAO....So why don't any of those people on your list live in Pittsburgh?

Yeah, movie stars live far from Hollywood, upstate Conneticutt, or Miami...

Guest Masters
Most of them do have second or third home in the Burgh. Ask Keaton, Goldblum, Rush... shall I continue to make you look dumb and dumber?

Which one of those is a Hollywood star?

halle-berry.JPG

Let's see ... rocking the Dawgpound with Halle Berry...

or

Riding the bandwagon with Rush, Pink and Mini-Me...

Zombo

--Browns win again

I am thinking Pink and Christina A... Might be pretty fun chicks to hang out with...

Guest Masters
ever see Jurassic Park? How about Mr Mom?

Batman, Smokey and the Bandit?

Get real and then you can talk until then shut up. you are embarrassing your people.

Yup, Hollywood stars 20 years ago. Shocking the point went over your head. They aren't Hollywood stars anymore.

Archived