THE BROWNS BOARD

1 For Your Side Heck

Westside Steve

Checked in with FOX news this morning before I go to Morning Joe.

Frank Luntz was talking about the political ads and his focus group reaction.

At the bottom of the segment he gave a phone number for those who might want to participate.

I would think that Fox viewers might be a little skewed.

That would mean I will take the self described independendants and undecided with a grain of salt.

WSS

Gee, ya think?

I know Frank. Frank's a non-threatening sociopath. As long as you give him money he'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

PS - Two days ago Frank predicted (privately) that Romney is going to lose, and that the Romney people know it. This is why they're running the Ohio Jeep ads you can't make head or tail out of. But don't worry. Frank's been wrong before.

Like I say I'm no fan of whistling past the graveyard.

I figure even if you are dead even or a point or 2 behind Making it a statistical did heat everything has to fall your way.

I don't expect Obama's thugs will strap a cage full of hungry rats on my head but do expect things to get worse rather than better.

WSS

Once again, you're probably missing the big picture here. Christie wants to run for president in 2016. His convention speech was barely about Romney and all about himself. Now at a crucial point he's dissing Romney and saying Obama is doing a heckofajob. Because Christie can't run for president in 2016 if Romney's running for re-election.

Also, Christie and Obama actually seem to like each other.

Here's another 1 for you bud.

I don't think this is a party regular or a politician or anyone of importance but heard somebody called in to a radio show with this shocker.

Since we all know Obama is a secret and even devout Muslim, he set up the Benghazi attack with the terrorists for penance over the killing bin Laden, which he had been forced into.

When I heard it I knew you would enjoy it.

WSS

Archived