THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting Some Respect

USFBrown

I watch NFL am every weekday morning for about 15 minutes. I have been noticing that the Browns are starting to get some respect. I've even heard what most of us have been saying about Weeden, that he looks really good minus the first game.

Its nice to get some respect but I really feel we're on the positive side of momentum right now. We're finally getting players and they're starting to gel. We still have a ways to go.

Heres to Trich running wild and Weeden chucking it all over the Shitbirds and Stoolers!!!

Go Browns!

I watch NFL am every weekday morning for about 15 minutes. I have been noticing that the Browns are starting to get some respect. I've even heard what most of us have been saying about Weeden, that he looks really good minus the first game.

Its nice to get some respect but I really feel we're on the positive side of momentum right now. We're finally getting players and they're starting to gel. We still have a ways to go.

Heres to Trich running wild and Weeden chucking it all over the Shitbirds and Stoolers!!!

Go Browns!

Yeah we are at the cross roads of something that can be special.

Weeden, Richardson, Gordon

Three rookies capable of big-time plays. The more they build confidence and consistency, the more respect we will continue to get.

While Weeden is a 29 year-old rookie, we still have 6-10 yrs of him as our starter. That sure is a hell of a lot better than what we've been going through since '99. I just hope if there are coaching changes it also doesn't mean QB changes. These three guys need to continue to play together, as they can be explosive in the near future.

Weeden, Richardson, Gordon

closest the Browns have ever been to an Aikman, E. Smith, Irvin type trifecta. hey, if they were good enough for Bernie...

and not to be understated, the decision to join those talented players in the Lone Star State ended well, it got him a ring while Dallas won a SB.

Go Browns!

Yes, it's nice to finally get noticed- even hater Trent Dilfer is starting to see the light about Weeden. At least we're solidly not the WORST team in the NFL anymore- KC has taken that honor.

Want to really get some love from the national media? Beat the Ravens Sunday.

Even in their rookie year, opposing Ds can no longer address a one dimensional offense with NO playmakers. These kids are making a big difference very quickly. Gordon's progress has been nothing short of amazing & he still has a long way to go.

Nice to see the Browns getting some POSITIVE press, isn't it?

Mike

Every game will be a tough game win or lose, not because the team lacks talent but because its head coach is a far less than ambitious playcaller with the tendency to consistently make poor and often over conservative drive ending decisions at the worst possible time and or situation..

I dont even want to get started on shurmurs pissy playcalling and how it often negatively effects the momentum of an otherwise nice looking drive..

The team currently plays hard for shurmur however i dont expect it to continue if he keeps strangling the offensive efforts..

With only 2 wins and the browns going nowhere this coach needs to just let it rip and not worry about trying to keep it close, this team may surprise him and the nfl if he gives them half the chance..

Having an hands on owner like haslam that actually cares about this team and winning is a huge plus and has me reinvigorated i really like this guy..

you still will only get a 30 second piece on the browns on espn, but WGAF when all that network is is a bunch of repeat blowhard ex-jocks or ball tugging announcers and analysts.

IMO josh gordon was the best pick we had this past draft. let's keep TR healthy and he will be our AFCN grinder as to what rice is to baltimore's. and yeah i don't think things were done right to colt....who gives a fuck when you are winning.

i agree beat baltimore people will start looking at the browns. go 8-8 and not only will we gain much respect but shurmur might also keep his job.

HA! fuck it, if it means wins keep him. i've said all along that holmgren has to go to see the true potential of shurmur without his sugardaddy looking down above him. let childress do his job!

Always nice to get a little respect.

Then again we're going to shi* can everybody is after this season so....

I have no idea why you guys are so happy about having a hands on owner.

WSS

cuz we all know how jerry jones and al davis have/had influenced their teams into the winning circle.

yikes. let's not hope that he he his that hands on. (although WRRebel wants any man to be 'hands on'. :lol:

cuz we all know how jerry jones and al davis have/had influenced their teams into the winning circle.

yikes. let's not hope that he he his that hands on. (although WRRebel wants any man to be 'hands on'. :lol:

Duh who doesnt want hands on.. I have told you miktoxic as long as you don't look into their eyes when they are blowing you it isnt gay..

Archived