THE BROWNS BOARD

Sean Peyton?

WRREBEL

I just read this also. I was wondering if he has any ties with Haslem?

I would take him as our coach yesterday

I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

Zombo

Amen to that ! The Steelers have been a contendor for years because they build appropriately, not look for the saving grace within two seasons. They picked up Dwyer theree seasons ago and held him on the sideline for two seasons, slowly bringing him in, like they've done for so many others.

I cannot stand the Steelers, especially all their band wagon fans, but have to respect their ability to build talent, create slow steady growth and the fact that they've had fewer coaches in their existence than a very large majority of teams in the NFL.

I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

Zombo

Zombo

You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

We are at Joey D's ... Airport & Immokalee.

Z

Archived