THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Go Motherfuk'n Browns

sisky fringo

alright homey...time to pay up. good game. pm me a link and i'll wear it proudly. take as long as you want, and make it as abyssmal as you like.

you earned it.

He didn't earn shit. Anyone can be a blabbing ass hold who thinks they have an impact on the game. He ran his cock sucker (his mouth) on an internet message board.

He didn't earn shit. Anyone can be a blabbing ass hold who thinks they have an impact on the game. He ran his cock sucker (his mouth) on an internet message board.

as did i, and when it's time to pay my tab i open my wallet without complaint and pay for what i bought.

fwiw USF he never claimed to help them win, he merely picked the winner.

ur anger (and mine) should be directed at the Browns coaching staff, Weeden, and the drops--both on offense AND defense.

he coulda done me MUUUUUUUCH worse, trust me. in fact i cannot imagine worse than art fucking modell as my avatar.

i mighta just made a second account rather than suffer through that nonsense.

Please note: His Avatar is now a great shot of Cleveland Stadium. Great place to see a game. It was NOT, as suggested by someone else, a photo of Model hosting the Lombardi trophy with the Ravens' logo.

He held up his end of the bet. I am not a dick. Just having some fun with a rival team. See you guys next year!

He made the bet. I took it.

hats off to a Ravens fan who showed a lot of class in victory.

i had a choice between an aerial of CBS--that i chose, obviously--and one of art modell's face over a raven's banner.

seems outside of being rivals he's not too bad of a guy in reality.

EDIT: we (nearly) simultaneously posted. i didn't see your reply b4 i posted but i concur.

hats off to a Ravens fan who showed a lot of class in victory.

i had a choice between an aerial of CBS--that i chose, obviously--and one of art modell's face over a raven's banner.

seems outside of being rivals he's not too bad of a guy in reality.

EDIT: we (nearly) simultaneously posted. i didn't see your reply b4 i posted but i concur.

Thanks! Can't help I was born in Baltimore.

Archived