THE BROWNS BOARD

I Think We Should Acknowledge Greg Little's Improvement.

dab7291993

Early this season Greg Little's head was a target for most Browns fans, but in the past 4 games he has been a very reliable target.

He's dropped one pass and has 16 catches on 24 targets.

I think we should all be happy to see improvement out of some of our players during a season like this.

I'll acknowledge his improved performance. I was extremely vocal in my frustration for all those drops. It really appears that Gordon's performance has spurred the competitive nature & pride in Little. Hopefully it will last, but I need to see more. His blocking as a WR is very good.

Mike

I agree. If we're going to rip him when he fails, we should acknowledge when he succeeds. He has been very good for three or four straight weeks. He's an excellent blocker and can get plenty of YAC. I liked that move he made this past week. He caught it and then juked a couple defenders to gain a few more yards. If he can keep up his pass catching, then he will be a solid number two with Gordon being a very good one.

Agree... he's really set the edge for our rediscovered Browns sweep...

And agree on Gordon pushing him... hope it continues. Little seems to be extending arms more for hands catches... much better technique. Looks more like Gordon...

at least heckert drafted us some big strong physical receivers. getting gordon in the supplemental was the steal of the century (ok maybe not that, but).

now they need to develop crisper route running. i think they will push each other.

now they just need to find that other gear to catch up to weeden's overthrows.

Little is going to be a very good receiver in this league for a lot of years, and a lot of people are going to be eating crow for overreacting in typical Browns fan fashion.

You want to talk about overreacting in typical Browns fashion? There were people last year who thought Little was the best rookie receiver simply because he had 61 catches.

If you are right and Little proves to be what you say that's some crow I'll gladly devour.

His improved performance is catching the football! That is the bare minimum expectation for a receiver. It's like praising a chef just for cooking your food. It's what he effing gets paid to do.

You're right. It's like he went from trash to an average WR. Not good enough.

Archived