THE BROWNS BOARD

Philly and Cleveland embarrassing franchises

BOSSY

You know man....in some ways, I can't disagree...but no, I don't wish I was a Steeler fan.

Were you born a dick or did it happen after your toothless hermaphrodite partner dirty sanchezed you 2-3 times?

too good to be true! I love it. Mike Tomlin in his 2nd year will play Wisenhunt in his 2nd year in the Super Bowl.

Teams like Cleveland sit at home dreaming of being a Pittsburgh Steeler.

I can see why AZ and pissburgh are happy with thier 2nd year coach. Buty your frigging delusional if you think I wish i were a Squeeler fan. I'd rather be castrated. Clear enough?

I wish our office had half the organizational skills as Pittsburgh's. The Browns organization has been a joke since our team was raped and taken from us. And we're sick of the string of awful decisions that have been made since then. But screw you, buddy. Shouldn't you be watching this game with, ya know, some of your friends?

Ya,know I think I've got this thing figured out,you asswipes need this.

Your like those dumb bitches that get beat by their oldman day after day but just keep goingback for more.

Insults and verbal assults get you through your day(or at least till your boyfriend gets home)

You sadists come here to get bitch slapped,and your not happy till somebody bloodys your lip

Pretty sick,you may want to seek help for this,I'm sure they make somekind of pill

How cute.

I just haven't had the time to post much lately like I wish, but I see we have another Yinzer plying his brilliant craft of douchebaggeryness.

My guess is he was born a dick, most hillbillies are.

too good to be true! I love it. Mike Tomlin in his 2nd year will play Wisenhunt in his 2nd year in the Super Bowl.

Teams like Cleveland sit at home dreaming of being a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Really? You are excited that the coach you let get away is going to beat you in the Super Bowl?

BTW, Dick LeBeau is the reason you are in the Super Bowl...not Tomlin. .

Archived