THE BROWNS BOARD

Secession Petitions Filed In 20 States

If you think that a single inspector will label 100 legitimate abusers per year, I think you're overemphasizing the effectiveness of each one. For every 1 abuser that they investigate, they'll also investigate 19 that aren't doing anything wrong. Again, these are the numbers from 2009. Investigating 20 people, period, is going to take a long time, I'd estimate that in a month, they'd average 15-25. Proving that they're guilty of fraud is going to take longer. Assuming that they're going to take 100 to court and win those cases in one year is putting a hell of a lot of faith into someone that's making only $30,000.

Yes, nabbing a welfare cheat and proving it in some sort of court every three days seems highly unlikely. More likely is that you're going to hire someone who gets about 15 people a year thrown off the food stamp rolls, or the welfare rolls.

But hey, Cysko isn't just pissing into the wind here. Disability fraud is a real problem, and that does cost lots of money. People stay on that for years and years.

The food stamp fraud isn't as big a problem. Certainly not as costly. But if you want to talk about disability fraud, there's real savings to be had there.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I remember reading about a change to how the food stamp program was run in a certain state to prevent some sort of fraud. I forget what it was. It might have even been Ohio. But if I remember correctly they changed the way the benefits were distributed and the software involved and saved a few hundred thousand, or something like that. I think it was so that people could only use it for the items they were supposed to be limited to, but weren't, or that it made it harder for people to sell the benefits for cash. I'll try to find it.

Which accurately describes the entire ObaMao regime, which

those who have lived in pre-WWII Germany say,

resembles the hitler regime IN THE EARLY YEARS to a "T".

Not good.

This is not necesarily the same one I was remembering. But this woman grew then,

and feels the same way.

Learn to research stuff on your own, woodypeckerhead.

Just for fun - learn to know what you are talking about, and how to

figure out legit stances on issues and events going on now.

Here's two good links, and a bunch of other stuff I didn't read. Have work to do...

http://sgtreport.com/2012/06/german-born-woman-hitler-and-obama-are-the-same-and-first-hand-perspective-of-hyperinflation/

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/99-of-philadelphia-voted-for-obama/

NOW THE END BEGINS: Similiarities Between Obama And Hitler

nowtheendbegins.com/pages/obama/obama-and-hitler-similarities.htm nowtheendbegins.com/pages/obama/obama-and-hitler-similarities.htm

Some people would balk at the comparison between Hitler and Obama, saying it was unfair. Well ... Obama the next President of the United States of America through field work, ... Because their government was in utter chaos, and the German ...

Leon Cooperman's Beef With President Obama Involves An ...

dealbreaker.com/2012/10/leon-coopermans-beef-with-obama-started-the-day-the-president-didnt-send-him-a-handwritten-thank-you-note-for-the-self-published-memoirs-of-his-14-year-old-granddaughter/ dealbreaker.com/2012/10/leon-coopermans-beef-with-obama-started-the-day-the-president-didnt-send-him-a-handwritten-thank-you-note-for-the-self-published-memoirs-of-his-14-year-old-granddaughter/

Oct 1, 2012 ... Leon Cooperman's Beef With President Obama Involves An ... “Not totally different from taking Adolf Hitler in Germany and making him in ...

Daniel Jenky | Right Wing Watch

www.rightwingwatch.org/category/people/daniel-jenky

Randall Terry Rushes to the Defense of Bishop who Likened Obama to Hitler ... segment of Bishop Daniel Jenky's Homily comparing President Obama to Adolf Hitler ... Minister Georges Clemenceau and German chancellor Otto von Bismarck, ...

Obama FEMA Corp recruits conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth ...

www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/10/19/obama-fema-corp-recruits-conjure-up-memories-of-the-hitler-youth-of-1930s-germany/ www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/10/19/obama-fema-corp-recruits-conjure-up-memories-of-the-hitler-youth-of-1930s-germany/

Oct 19, 2012 ... But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany. ... Over the past two years, President Obama has signed a number of ...

Tornoe, Ink | Cartoons about politics, sports and other things I find ...

www.robtornoe.com/

In 1932, the New York Times didn't take Hitler seriously ... Back in February of 1923, Adolph Hitler decided to run against German President Paul von Hindenburg in the ... Take the reaction to President Obama's reelection by “the Papa,” Papa ...

Pastor Compares Obama to Hitler, Begs 600 Other Pastors to ...

www.kulturekritic.com/2012/11/news/pastor-compares-obama-to-hitler-begs-600-other-pastors-to-preach-for-romney-this-coming-sunday/ www.kulturekritic.com/2012/11/news/pastor-compares-obama-to-hitler-begs-600-other-pastors-to-preach-for-romney-this-coming-sunday/

Nov 1, 2012 ... Tags: election, German Lutheran, president obama, Robert Jeffress ... to take a stance against President Obama, comparing Obama to Hitler.

President Obama's policies to those of Nazi Germany, ...

All Germans rounded up to vote (Hitler's Get Out The Vote Drive ...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2959747/posts

2 days ago ... The results of the German referendum and elections to the Reichstag ... President von Hindenburg, instead of retiring early as usual, stayed up with members of his family. ... Groundswell of support for obama, er, Hitler.

Peoria Bishop Compares Obama to Stalin, Hitler

www.chicagodefender.com/index.php/religion/15044-peoria-bishop-compares-obama-to-stalin-hitler www.chicagodefender.com/index.php/religion/15044-peoria-bishop-compares-obama-to-stalin-hitler

Nov 2, 2012 ... Peoria Bishop Compares Obama to Stalin, Hitler. ... President Barack Obama's policies to those of despots Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. ... every Catholic school and hospital, convent and monastery in Imperial Germany." ...

That's church attendance?

Our spiritual beliefs are the same,

but we long since quit going to church decades ago -

it's a lack of belief and trust in churches and the people in them.

We have all sorts of friends who long since got tired of being on the

church treadmill of activities that just interfered with a real family life.

Like unions, they took on a life of their own that just kept growing and growing

until they stopped being what they were supposed to be, and the "dues" became

meaningless and annoying.

As a people we are more educated than before and therefore realize how ridiculous religion is. Hopefully that keeps falling.

Cal, if you keep talking about some random person from Nazi Germany that thinks Obama is Hurler its not my job to "research" that, as if that could be researched. Its your job to provide me that link. I don't think you've earned the right for anyone on here to take your word for it

As a people we are more educated than before and therefore realize how ridiculous religion is. Hopefully that keeps falling.

Cal, if you keep talking about some random person from Nazi Germany that thinks Obama is Hurler its not my job to "research" that, as if that could be researched. Its your job to provide me that link. I don't think you've earned the right for anyone on here to take your word for it

WTF you mean. Plenty of educated people are religious and believe in God.. Just because you don't, don't speak for everyone. You speak like a 10 year old child. Your illustrious leader Obama goes to church every Sunday.

WTF you mean. Plenty of educated people are religious and believe in God.. Just because you don't, don't speak for everyone. You speak like a 10 year old child. Your illustrious leader Obama goes to church every Sunday.

And someday, the President of the United States will be an atheist.

Yes, there are smart people that believe in religion. But, as education is going up as a whole I would guess people are less likely to believe in a magic man in the sky on their own. Most people practicing now I would think are doing it out of tradition. As less people in a generation believe in a magic fairy take book even less will believe in it the next generation.

There probably is some data out there on religious allegiance and education some where

And lol at the Obama comment. You wanna bitch about our country being in trouble? Look in the mirror

Yes, there are smart people that believe in religion. But, as education is going up as a whole I would guess people are less likely to believe in a magic man in the sky on their own. Most people practicing now I would think are doing it out of tradition. As less people in a generation believe in a magic fairy take book even less will believe in it the next generation.

There probably is some data out there on religious allegiance and education some where

And lol at the Obama comment. You wanna bitch about our country being in trouble? Look in the mirror

Again, you sound like some stupid punk who never attended school at any level.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that many of you are ignoring is the effect that food stamps and welfare have on the economy. The fact is, I don't see ANY corporations refusing to take someone's money because it came from SSI or disability. No grocery stores have signs that read "Food stamps not accepted." People that use these benefits are not saving the money, they are putting it back in to the economy. Essentially, it's the government giving money to businesses.

One thing that many of you are ignoring is the effect that food stamps and welfare have on the economy. The fact is, I don't see ANY corporations refusing to take someone's money because it came from SSI or disability. No grocery stores have signs that read "Food stamps not accepted." People that use these benefits are not saving the money, they are putting it back in to the economy. Essentially, it's the government giving money to businesses.

Actually, that is a good point....I would love to shop in stores that didn't take those US Flag Credit cards....though they are probably required to take them.

When people in line in front of me use their freebie card, I say "You're Welcome".

They never once have thanked me. They should know that somebody is paying for their food basket.

I don't want people to starve. I just was some appreciation every now and then.

Actually, that is a good point....I would love to shop in stores that didn't take those US Flag Credit cards....though they are probably required to take them.

When people in line in front of me use their freebie card, I say "You're Welcome".

They never once have thanked me. They should know that somebody is paying for their food basket.

You're a fucking asshole if you really do that. If you rely on the handouts of others, this might be hard for you to comprehend, but it can be embarrassing. Nothing like making a person who clearly is down on their luck feel like a user piece of shit.

you're a prick

You're a fucking asshole if you really do that. If you rely on the handouts of others, this might be hard for you to comprehend, but it can be embarrassing. Nothing like making a person who clearly is down on their luck feel like a user piece of shit.

Nothing is life is free. Somebody is paying for that food, and as far as I am concerned, at that moment I am paying for that buggy of food directly in front of me.

If they are embarrassed, maybe that's a good thing. People convicted of DUI have to wear those shirts while picking up trash on the side of the road. I suppose there is a reason for that.

Now that's a thought. Make the Food Card a shirt people have to wear......hmmmmm.

Archived