THE BROWNS BOARD

Buster Skrine

why cant we win

what a piece of shit idk if i have ever seen such a bad performance out of someone like this in a long time im sure they could have picked up a scrub off the street to play better than him

yet ole outsmart everyone Heckert, picked him in the Draft...

and your point is?? Maybe you should watch the NFL more, a lot of all pro/pro bowl players are selected outside the first two rounds, betty..

What's the ratio of 5th-7th rounders that are successful? Buster is a 5th rounder. Let's take a look.

Let's see, Grady Jackson, Marc Bulger, Matt Birk, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Cato June, Marques Colston, Al Harris, Donald Driver, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Adalius Thomas and Tom Brady were taken the 5th round or later since 1997, numb nuts. That's 11 people taken the 5th round or later. 15 drafts, average of 32 picks per draft 3 rounds, that's 1440 people. That is .764% of the time. That is a decimal point before the numbers. Let me know if you need help with that.

Let me know if I missed anyone, it could possibly bring you up to 1% of the TOTAL players taken in rounds 5-7 being some what successful. 8 of them made the pro bowl or .556% of the players drafted from the 5 round on made the pro bowl. I don't want to hear about a 5th rounder who was on the kicking team for 2 years.

You're smart.

I would like to congratulate myself for yet another outstanding game by myself. Good try panty stains but as I predicted, we win, you lose.

Cleveland Shit Stains..... has a nice ring to it. Maybe you should paint a turd on the side of your helmets?

Hey faggot, you should be beating a 2-7 team. Pat yourself on the back, you barley beat a team full of rookies and 2 starting CB's hurt. Way to go!

Kosar's ring is with Dallas. LOL . See you ladies again in 4 years.

Pathetic. If Dallas wins the NFC East, just shows what a weak ass division that is. We are a young team and almost beat your ass and your in here acting like a rooster in a hen house, LMAO. Really pathetic.

Gumbell said he actually interviewed Skrine pregame and Skrine said 'he'd see what he was going to be able to get away with (from the ref)'.

Well guess what schmuck, after SEVERAL contact calls, did you figure it out sometime near the end of the 4th qtr ???

Haden looked in pain watching Skrine try to keep up. Dez Bryant had a field day making him look stupid. The only thing worse than seeing his play is hearing Shannon Sharp talk during the commentaries between games.

What's the ratio of 5th-7th rounders that are successful? Buster is a 5th rounder. Let's take a look.

Let's see, Grady Jackson, Marc Bulger, Matt Birk, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Cato June, Marques Colston, Al Harris, Donald Driver, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Adalius Thomas and Tom Brady were taken the 5th round or later since 1997, numb nuts. That's 11 people taken the 5th round or later. 15 drafts, average of 32 picks per draft 3 rounds, that's 1440 people. That is .764% of the time. That is a decimal point before the numbers. Let me know if you need help with that.

Let me know if I missed anyone, it could possibly bring you up to 1% of the TOTAL players taken in rounds 5-7 being some what successful. 8 of them made the pro bowl or .556% of the players drafted from the 5 round on made the pro bowl. I don't want to hear about a 5th rounder who was on the kicking team for 2 years.

You're smart.

Since you can't read Sally, I said outside of the first TWO rounds, not 5-7. you related to Shapiro? you can spin info like he does.

Why would Kosarforprez include rounds 6 and 7?

I was just showing all available picks at this point. I think only ONE of those players I listed was drafted in the 5th round. The percentage would even be lower (yes I know the math).

My point was to show whatever his name was, that Heckert is one the best things in our organization (at least the only one worth keeping at some capacity), proving in the last 15 years even the Pats, Packers, etc. have only been right less than 1% of the time when drafting 5 - 7 (although if you broke it down, the Pack would have a higher ratio). Whomever drafts for the Pack is a fucking genius.

I disagree. Buster Skrine is a young kid with speed and good work ethic.

He will get better!

It is possible. Not saying HE is not, just saying that playing the odds, he is a backup. Not to shit on the kid he did the best he could, but he essentially lost us that game for us, with poor officiating.

It just kills me we have lost 4 games by 7 points or less.

It is possible. Not saying HE is not, just saying that playing the odds, he is a backup. Not to shit on the kid he did the best he could, but he essentially lost us that game for us, with poor officiating.

It just kills me we have lost 4 games by 7 points or less.

I don't know if he lost the game, but the concept of giving the Cowboys receivers a 5-8 yard cushion aided in that. Was that a coaching decision?

I will say that I agree that Skrine should probably be the Browns nickel back going forward, meaning that the Browns have to draft a quality, starting cornerback next year.....or pick one up in Free Agency.

You know, with Haslam there now the idea of acquiring a first class FA may now not be tantamount to walking into the midst of a leper colony. (Which I did a couple of weeks ago)The Browns may actually try to sign one or two to fill the gaps we have, including LB and DB.

So? What FA LBs and DBs may be out there?

I don't know if he lost the game, but the concept of giving the Cowboys receivers a 5-8 yard cushion aided in that. Was that a coaching decision?

I will say that I agree that Skrine should probably be the Browns nickel back going forward, meaning that the Browns have to draft a quality, starting cornerback next year.....or pick one up in Free Agency.

You know, with Haslam there now the idea of acquiring a first class FA may now not be tantamount to walking into the midst of a leper colony. (Which I did a couple of weeks ago)The Browns may actually try to sign one or two to fill the gaps we have, including LB and DB.

So? What FA LBs and DBs may be out there?

Quentin Jammer and Rey Maualuga (whom I wanted to draft in the first place).

Archived