THE BROWNS BOARD

Can't Wait For This Sunday.

Stlcrtn01

It has been awhile since I have posted last but what a better time to post again before the big match up. My intro was not a mistake. I wish we were not playing the Browns this weekend because I really believe this game is going to get ugly. I really do not think that the Browns O will put up a lot of points but the D that you guys are putting together is really making me jealous.

In case you haven’t heard the Steelers signed Plax back and Brian Hoyer to back up Batch. You may ask “who is Brian Hoyer and is he any good” And I say just wait until after Batch is knocked out of the game on the first series and you will see this POS play QB.

Pittsburgh is walking into a perfect storm and I honestly give Pittsburgh a 0.01% chance of winning this game. This is your owner and team Super Bowl and I predict you will all be very happy on Sunday around 4:00.

Cleveland 20

Pittsburgh 3

P.S. Last game of the year will be a whole different story.

34 to 10 Pittsburgh wins.

I will be there. I'm dreading seeing all those stupid piss yellow towels. I hate those things

Why? If it were your idea you'd love them. Enough with the towel hate and the proceeds go to a good cause.

Why? If it were your idea you'd love them. Enough with the towel hate and the proceeds go to a good cause.

Because the people that wave them are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been awhile since I have posted last but what a better time to post again before the big match up. My intro was not a mistake. I wish we were not playing the Browns this weekend because I really believe this game is going to get ugly. I really do not think that the Browns O will put up a lot of points but the D that you guys are putting together is really making me jealous.

In case you haven’t heard the Steelers signed Plax back and Brian Hoyer to back up Batch. You may ask “who is Brian Hoyer and is he any good” And I say just wait until after Batch is knocked out of the game on the first series and you will see this POS play QB.

Pittsburgh is walking into a perfect storm and I honestly give Pittsburgh a 0.01% chance of winning this game. This is your owner and team Super Bowl and I predict you will all be very happy on Sunday around 4:00.

Cleveland 20

Pittsburgh 3

P.S. Last game of the year will be a whole different story.

34 to 10 Pittsburgh wins.

We all know who Brian Hoyer is. As noted elsewhere, he is from Cleveland area. Went to St. Ignatius and Mich St. and backed up Tom Brady in NE for several years. Honestly, I think it is a decent pickup for yinzers. I don't think the kid is any kind of superstar, but Bill Belichick thought of him as an adequate backup, and BB is a genius, haven't you heard?

Because the people that wave them are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please. I know for a fact you dicks have your cute little rally towels. I went to college in Ohio and saw those towels plenty as several of my closest college friends were and are diehard browns fans. I love that it pisses people off and Ray Rice made a mistake messing with one after the game on Sunday. Bulletin Board material. Housh did it once, Fat ass Lendale White did it another time. Each time the Steelers went to and won the Super Bowl. :)

Please. I know for a fact you dicks have your cute little rally towels. I went to college in Ohio and saw those towels plenty as several of my closest college friends were and are diehard browns fans. I love that it pisses people off and Ray Rice made a mistake messing with one after the game on Sunday. Bulletin Board material. Housh did it once, Fat ass Lendale White did it another time. Each time the Steelers went to and won the Super Bowl. :)

Never seen such a thing. Maybe you mistook the asswipe in the bathrooms for a rally towel.

I will wager that some opposing player probably "messes" with the towels every single game. So don't think that because someone disrespects your silly little rag that it is any omen of success to anything.

Never seen such a thing. Maybe you mistook the asswipe in the bathrooms for a rally towel.

I will wager that some opposing player probably "messes" with the towels every single game. So don't think that because someone disrespects your silly little rag that it is any omen of success to anything.

Gipper I don't get on this board and make sh.it up and if a player does mess with the towel it's not known to the Steeler players or the national media. The two times it was made known and shown intentionally to "Steeler Nation" the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I'm not making it up, it happened. Twice. Ray Rice did it again on Sunday soooo take it with a grain of salt but it still happened and then Woodely commented on it after the game.

Another stupid stoolers thought. "someone messed with my towel, we won the superbowl"

Those pieces of scrap yellow towel were "invented" in 1975.

I would say with,the utmost certainty, that people have been making fun of those piss yellow hankies since day 1. ANd the stoolers haven't won 37 superbowls in a row.

Another stupid stoolers thought. "someone messed with my towel, we won the superbowl"

Those pieces of scrap yellow towel were "invented" in 1975.

I would say with,the utmost certainty, that people have been making fun of those piss yellow hankies since day 1. ANd the stoolers haven't won 37 superbowls in a row.

Do you read? Do i really think we're going to win the Super Bowl this season because someone publicly "messed" with the towel? No. I think we have as much of a shot as anyone else but I don't think that's going to put things over the top. However and for the LAST TIME the first time someone defaced it publicly the Steelers went and won the Super Bowl. The second time the same thing occurred. Ray Rice just messed with it on Sunday and the Steelers are fired up about it. F&ckin read. :rolleyes:

Do you read? Do i really think we're going to win the Super Bowl this season because someone publicly "messed" with the towel? No. I think we have as much of a shot as anyone else but I don't think that's going to put things over the top. However and for the LAST TIME the first time someone defaced it publicly the Steelers went and won the Super Bowl. The second time the same thing occurred. Ray Rice just messed with it on Sunday and the Steelers are fired up about it. F&ckin read. :rolleyes:

and when the stoolers dont make the playoffs this year..........then what will you losers come up with.............?????????????

People have been "PUBLICLY" making fun of your piss towels since they were invented.

all i know is you guys should have won that game if not for a lame QB.

who do you blame for not taking him out?

tomlin made shurmur look like a genius.

I don't blame Tomlin and here is why. Let's say he puts Batch in and we're down to our last quarterback. Batch isn't exactly Iron Man and it's possible he'd have gotten injured himself. Fast forward to this week. Are the Steelers seriously supposed to hurry up prepare Brian Hoyer to play a important division game? Tomlin did what he had to do to further ensure the future of the team. Batch is the only one that knows the offense still standing and they'll need at least this week and next to get Hoyer even relatively close and even then it's going to take quite a bit longer. They simply couldn't risk a Batch injury and that's my best guess for why he wasn't put in, the game was close and our defense was playing lights out. In the end it was the difference of one or two completions that could have won that football game. The cookie just didn't crumble that way, shurmur might have tossed him in and that's why Mike Tomlin has been to two Super Bowls and will likely go to a few more.

LOL We have a Pittsburgh Guy saying the Browns win ans a Browns guy saying Pittsburgh wins

What is this world coming too!!!!!

PS This is a no win game for the Browns

Browns win people will say Big Ben didnt play and they were using there third string QB

Browns Lose then we will get shit from everyone about losing to a third string QB....

The Fact is that Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the NFL, and he will hae his troops ready to rock and roll

But I do not give a shit

Browns win 24-13

Phil Dawson kicks 8 Field goals, steelers get a pick 6 and two field goals. We play Shurmer football run up and down the 20s and then kick field goals.....

Right now OBJECTIVELY I'd say the Steelers have a hell of a lot less chance of making the SB than- in no particular order- the Texans, Ravens, Patriots, or Broncos. You stand right now as the #6 seed- be grateful the schedule is in your favor.

Oh, BTW, the Browns can throw a huge monkey wrench into your SB dreams- like they did a few years back on Thursday night this coming Sunday. Really- Charlie Batch is going to win every game he's in until Ben is over his owie? I sincerely doubt it.

Personally, I'd rather face Leftwich.

Charlie Batch usually stinks up the joint when coming into the game cold off the bench--BUT--as a starter

with the Steelers over the years, I believe his record is something like 5-2. When he is able

to work with and get reps with the starting unit during the week before the game, he usually plays

pretty well.

And, I gotta tell you, I don't have much confidence in our QB (or our head coach) going up against the Steeler defense.

Right now OBJECTIVELY I'd say the Steelers have a hell of a lot less chance of making the SB than- in no particular order- the Texans, Ravens, Patriots, or Broncos. You stand right now as the #6 seed- be grateful the schedule is in your favor.

Oh, BTW, the Browns can throw a huge monkey wrench into your SB dreams- like they did a few years back on Thursday night this coming Sunday. Really- Charlie Batch is going to win every game he's in until Ben is over his owie? I sincerely doubt it.

If the Steelers get healthy and that's a big if it's not even a question. They'd have dumped on the Ravens if not for Ben being out and the Ravens themselves are banged up. I also don't believe the Broncos fair as well with the Steeler defense playing like it is and really the only team that scares me IF! the Steelers are healthy is the Texans. As of right now there are no guarantees Ben makes it back for the regular season but as already mentioned we do have a favorable schedule and it's possible Batch does get us enough wins to make the playoffs. Brown should be back soon, we're then hoping that Ben comes back without a hitch and troy eventually gets back on the field. DeCastro was cleared to play as of this morning. THe STeelers have 3 weeks to decide under the new IR rules if they want to add him back to the active roster without it effecting the current roster total. I could see Ramon Foster bumped out to RT so Heath Miller doesn't have to stay in and block all the time to help Adams. Adams has been good in run support but not pass protection. (He is a rookie after all). Either way a healthy Steeler team is ridiculously dangerous and really Tomlin deserves a lot of credit for the team remaining in the hunt. Injuries have decimated the roster. Either way the "fall of the steelers" is very premature as it always is and Chicken little doesn't reside in the Pittsburgh area.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/63330_10151255774594684_700150165_n.jpg

Lol look what people that go to the game sunday will be receiving. lmao. WE SURRENDER!

*EDIT: Nothing can now be said about the Terrible towels, you've got these "cute" little flags.

If the Steelers get healthy and that's a big if it's not even a question. They'd have dumped on the Ravens if not for Ben being out and the Ravens themselves are banged up. I also don't believe the Broncos fair as well with the Steeler defense playing like it is and really the only team that scares me IF! the Steelers are healthy is the Texans. As of right now there are no guarantees Ben makes it back for the regular season but as already mentioned we do have a favorable schedule and it's possible Batch does get us enough wins to make the playoffs. Brown should be back soon, we're then hoping that Ben comes back without a hitch and troy eventually gets back on the field. DeCastro was cleared to play as of this morning. THe STeelers have 3 weeks to decide under the new IR rules if they want to add him back to the active roster without it effecting the current roster total. I could see Ramon Foster bumped out to RT so Heath Miller doesn't have to stay in and block all the time to help Adams. Adams has been good in run support but not pass protection. (He is a rookie after all). Either way a healthy Steeler team is ridiculously dangerous and really Tomlin deserves a lot of credit for the team remaining in the hunt. Injuries have decimated the roster. Either way the "fall of the steelers" is very premature as it always is and Chicken little doesn't reside in the Pittsburgh area.

spare me the shoulda, coulda, woulda didn't. The Browns would be 8-2 if they had a head coach who wasn't an idiot.

spare me the shoulda, coulda, woulda didn't. The Browns would be 8-2 if they had a head coach who wasn't an idiot.

You can't seriously believe that, but I would guess they'd have a better record. Either way a couple facts remain. Your coach is bad and the Steelers have been decimated by injuries. I just hope the Steelers can get healthy and make a run.

You know your a bad coach when other team fans say your coach sucks LOL

you know your a bad coach when your record is 6-20

You can't seriously believe that, but I would guess they'd have a better record. Either way a couple facts remain. Your coach is bad and the Steelers have been decimated by injuries. I just hope the Steelers can get healthy and make a run.

What other coach in the NFL punts on the other team's 40 (4th and a yard) down a score with less than 3 minutes left in the game? It isn't bad coaching- it's moronic gameday decisions. Shur-loss can't coach his way out of a paper bag.

Gipper I don't get on this board and make sh.it up and if a player does mess with the towel it's not known to the Steeler players or the national media. The two times it was made known and shown intentionally to "Steeler Nation" the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I'm not making it up, it happened. Twice. Ray Rice did it again on Sunday soooo take it with a grain of salt but it still happened and then Woodely commented on it after the game.

And I suppose you think that if you stand on your head the entire game that that is why the Steelers will win.

Superstitions are pretty much stupid, even if they are ubiquitous.

Keep thinking that just because someone did something with the silly towels that that means the Gods will come and strike him dead.

And keep sacrificing goats.

LOL We have a Pittsburgh Guy saying the Browns win ans a Browns guy saying Pittsburgh wins

What is this world coming too!!!!!

PS This is a no win game for the Browns

Browns win people will say Big Ben didnt play and they were using there third string QB

Browns Lose then we will get shit from everyone about losing to a third string QB....

The Fact is that Tomlin is one of the best coaches in the NFL, and he will hae his troops ready to rock and roll

But I do not give a shit

Browns win 24-13

Phil Dawson kicks 8 Field goals, steelers get a pick 6 and two field goals. We play Shurmer football run up and down the 20s and then kick field goals.....

The Steelers have won nearly every game they have won on the basis of having a better defense than the other teams.

People ignore this: The Steelers won a SB with a raw, basically inept QB in 2005 based on their defense.

BR has greatly improved since then....but the Steelers still win with defense.

If they win Sunday it will be because of their defense.

Plain, simple, stupid.

Archived