THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Haden And Phil Talyor

tampadawgs

Joe Haden has played 6 games this year. Our Recored is 3-3, and could be a easy 6-0

QB when Haden plays 6 Tds and 10 Ints Vick and Dalton both threw over 300 yards in the games Haden played, but Luck, Flaco, Batch, and Rivers all threw under 200 yards!!!

Phil Talyor is a Beast two games Browns 1-1 should be 2-0 Browns have only gase up 114 yards rushing in the 2 games he has played.

When Joe and Phil are in the line-up together they are 1-0 that was today

We need to add a anither All world Corner and a Linebacker, but our front 4 is VERY SOLID

^1000% correct sir. i make shirts and jerseys and haden is the biggest seller behind TR and weeds. taylor haden sheard ward rucker rubin would make a nice defensive piece of pie...with a little bit of jmj and fort thrown in for good measure.

let's get a madhat LB with a follow-up bookend for haden and our D will be the bong!

^1000% correct sir. i make shirts and jerseys and haden is the biggest seller behind TR and weeds. taylor haden sheard ward rucker rubin would make a nice defensive piece of pie...with a little bit of jmj and fort thrown in for good measure.

let's get a madhat LB with a follow-up bookend for haden and our D will be the bong!

What he said ill take a hit of that bong..

Do you have a site that you sell Browns gear?? Living in Tampa there is NO Cleveland gear in Tampa...

Archived