THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombo

B&G

What a HOTDOG this gentleman is. Laugh every time he makes his predictions. He is a homer who looks to hear good comments about himself. ALWAYS claims the Steelers will lose and ALWAYS states the Browns will win. Has no real knowledge of football. A real blowhard.

Merry Christmas Zombo.

What a HOTDOG this gentleman is. Laugh every time he makes his predictions. He is a homer who looks to hear good comments about himself. ALWAYS claims the Steelers will lose and ALWAYS states the Browns will win. Has no real knowledge of football. A real blowhard.

Merry Christmas Zombo.

so lets create a topic about him? You are either very dumb or very gay. so which one is it?

Merry Christmas Zombo.

Did you just get out on prison release or something?

BTW, I laugh every time I make my predictions too.

I think "who can be so dumb to be offended by this? Who can take this so seriously? I wonder which Retarded Pittsburgh fan will start a thread about me this week?"

I don't always pick Pittsburgh to lose.

But when I do ...

Some inbred Retard cries every time.

Zombo

so lets create a topic about him? You are either very dumb or very gay. so which one is it?

They're not mutually exclusive.

Zombo

--In fact, they tend to come hand-in-hand in Southwest Pa.

B and G = BALL-GAG.

I think this guy was a regular troll about three years ago. Hence my prison release remark. It's like he's been storing up this hate for me for three years,then he busts through the doors and the best he can come up with is "Hot Dog".

Musta taken one too many wieners in the hind quarters last few years.

Zombo

I think we called him "Balls & Gonads" or something, but I like ball-gag.

OH MY EVERLOVING GOD, ZOMBO PICKED THE BROWNS TO WIN AND THE STEELERS TO LOSE!!!!!

Merry Christmas Zombo.

Yea, really, where have you been for the last 15 years..

Nice drive-by BG

Now, get lost.

Those "weekly predictions" are anticipated on this board... they entertain, there from the heart, and for those of us who like to wager a buck or two ... he's not half bad.

Keep breaking down the AFC North Zombo... GO BROWNS !!!

Bermeck (dear santa, bring us a kick-a** head coach for xmas... and some tickets in my stocking for next season :)

Archived