THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Wrecked On Knr?

4Browns

I really like Bernie because I grew up with him and those good Browns teams we had in the mid to late 80's. Sometimes I hear him on the radio and he sounds normal, other times he is slurring. This is pretty sad to listen to because he is obviously shithoused. I don't know if it is painkillers, booze or both, but I hope he gets some help. Maybe this is the real reason why Bernie can't get a serious position with the Browns.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16931809/Bernie

Bernie

Poor Bernie. my man should have sense enough to stay away from media when he is fuckered up.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

I had doubts about Kosar being an alcoholic- but wow, was he messed up on that clip. They should have had the decency to tell him before they put him on air- hey, you're too messed up, you're going to embarrass yourself.

That may well be the reason the Browns have steered clear of him.

he was on the travel channel tv show wednesday night. they showed him coming out on the field and presenting a picture that he had signed.

the dude was a fucking mess. he looked at though he was drunk and high but he also looked and sounded like he was at he beginning of the onset of alzheimer's nor some other debilitating disease.

I think Bernie is battling some form of Parkinsons from game injuries...hes doped up on pain meds...let him be...

he was on the travel channel tv show wednesday night. they showed him coming out on the field and presenting a picture that he had signed.

the dude was a fucking mess. he looked at though he was drunk and high but he also looked and sounded like he was at he beginning of the onset of alzheimer's nor some other debilitating disease.

I agree there is a physical issue, but there is also a dependency issue.

The guy isn't looking well. He needs to get a grip or he will be checking out soon.

What the fuck is it with you homosexuals, and the homosexual Cleveland media campaigning for Kosar to get a job on the Bornws team?

Are you all Retards? What the fuck is Kosar going to do? Teach quarterbacks how to fall on their ass?

The reason Kosar doesn't have a job with the NFL or networks is because he is one of the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS TO WALK UPRIGHT.

What are his qualifications? He's not athletic and he clearly, by his OWN ADMISSION, not intelligent. What would he do? Mix drinks?

Haslam needs to stay away from this dumb bastard as he can.

It is Kosar feal of losing that allowed the Broncos to win the "DRIVE" game.

Fuck Kosar and Fuck Jim Brown. They need to have a restaining order filed against them by the browns.

Maybe he should take up fag song writing like you. Anyone that hasn't listened to Fhoolie's Broke Back sound track HAS to.

I saw that, looked like a complete bum. I mean you're going out in front of the cameras and thousands of fans, and you wear clothes from Walmart. Dude just looks and sounds like hes a step away from the mental ward

I understand that. It's a shame there isn't somebody who can talk to the guy and help him make a change.

As it is Bernie is on his way to being a sideshow attraction for the Browns and radio stations. The guy is going to end up like Mike Webster, dead under some bridge.

Don't make excuses out of pity for Kosar, that's exactly the type of enabling treatment drunks thrive on.

The fact that he is in this condition is pathetic and disgraceful.

What is disgraceful is that you would have this opinion about someone who might in fact have a neurological disorder that affects his speech...or simply a different dialect than you think he should.

(and don't think I am enabling him...in over 20 years as a traffic court magistrate I have put my share of drunks in jail....and I have also seen a few people mistakenly thought to be 'drunk' because their pattern of speech was affected by a condition.

What is disgraceful is that you would have this opinion about someone who might in fact have a neurological disorder that affects his speech...or simply a different dialect than you think he should.

(and don't think I am enabling him...in over 20 years as a traffic court magistrate I have put my share of drunks in jail....and I have also seen a few people mistakenly thought to be 'drunk' because their pattern of speech was affected by a condition.

Every Browns fan knows Bernie always slurs his speech and sounds drunk, is it the perfect cover or a result of multiple concussions? I'd have to question that after yesterday.

The point is it's not his speech that's alarming it's his behavior.

It's quite obvious that the guy is bombed out of his mind.

Do you think he was sober and having some type of neurological "episode" ?

So what if he drinks. I could care less. Bernie has always been a GOOD DUDE. Kosar was the first Browns player I ever knew and this was after moving here from AZ in 96. He probably knows more about football sheep-fucking drunk than many of you sober with football for dummies books in hand. Kosar knows more about football than our own head coach. If you've ever watched a preseason game and actually listened to him talk about offenses, you'd know that.

Kosar is a legend. Listen to Jim Brown sometimes, same deal. These guys got the living shit pounded out of them before the sport was pussyfied and made safe enough that girls could start playing it... I'm rambling, fuck it, I don't even care. If you got beef with Kosar, you're not up on your Browns history. I'd fucking die to watch that kind of football. The new Browns are all I've ever known.

I have long felt he had a neurological disorder... Parkinsons is my guess, but I also think it goes beyond that at this point.

If it was a simple as a neurological disorder I would think some sort of announcement would be made.

I have long felt he had a neurological disorder... Parkinsons is my guess, but I also think it goes beyond that at this point.

If it was a simple as a neurological disorder I would think some sort of announcement would be made.

I think you are spot on regarding your comment about an announcement of some type of organic brain issue.

Dude needs to spend some dough on a public relations type to get in front of this thing. I was truly embarrassed for

him at the half time presention when he kissed the father of the fallen soldier on the back of the neck. He has earned

iconic status for the warrior he was in his prime with the Browns. It's sad to him struggle so much in the public

spot light. You are, also, correct about him not hitting his personal bottom. Regretfully, the grave yard offers little in the way

of self redemption.

I think you are spot on regarding your comment about an announcement of some type of organic brain issue.

Dude needs to spend some dough on a public relations type to get in front of this thing. I was truly embarrassed for

him at the half time presention when he kissed the father of the fallen soldier on the back of the neck. He has earned

iconic status for the warrior he was in his prime with the Browns. It's sad to him struggle so much in the public

spot light. You are, also, correct about him not hitting his personal bottom. Regretfully, the grave yard offers little in the way

of self redemption.

You think Bernie can afford a PR team? He can't even afford PBR at this point.

Thank You for ushering in sage,common sense in this thread.."applauds"

Archived