THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Uniform Change

Sheepdog

Next year will be a year of changes for our beloved Browns. Some of those changes may or may not be uniform related. If the uniform doesn't change at all I at least hope they take the "AL" off the sleeves and either leave it blank or replace it with Brownie the Elf.

I don't see a need to change the uniforms. Where's the big outcry to change the packers uniform, or the redskins? Both are similar to the browns in terms of being plain and old fashioned and all three are among the best in the NFL.

I didn't know Shit was old fashioned. There is only an outcry to change the browns uniform because their players are tired of being mistaken for walking turds.

Go Browns! Huh Yuck Yuck. :wacko:

Pittsburgh-Steelers-Throwback-Uniform-1.jpgsnls2e3-killerbees.jpg

I didn't know Shit was old fashioned. There is only an outcry to change the browns uniform because their players are tired of being mistaken for walking turds.

Yea, the Browns unis look like the colors of fall, the colors of football.

I mean, the Browns never showed up looking like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Sorry, but no one whose team had the audacity to show up dressed like that should ever criticize another team's uniform....even if it did look like a pile of dogshit.

Why are you trolling the browns board with a gay name like polamalu. You should feel pathetic. Don't worry we all know you are. We'll also see how much shit you're talking when the browns stomp the steelers again in a few weeks, and also for the next ten years

Why are you trolling the browns board with a gay name like polamalu. You should feel pathetic. Don't worry we all know you are. We'll also see how much shit you're talking when the browns stomp the steelers again in a few weeks, and also for the next ten years

Like after 2003 playoffs, 2007 season, and now this season right? Poor Turdwads.

Finally get someone that can draft a little bit of talent and you guys are through the roof. Too bad your going to be stuck with Mike Lombardi and get to start all over again with your expansion team.

But everything's grand right? Huh Yuck Yuck :wacko:

And your two modern superbowls aren't shit, bro. Not next to the patriots decade of dominance. The 70s are exactly as relevant as the 50s

Those of you who have been on here long enough know my common mantra:

No titles matter except the last one and the next one. Either you are defending champion or you are fighting for the next title. Everything else is just history, be it the 1920 title or the 2010 title.

Now, no one likes to research and talk about the history of the game more than I do....but I recognize that is what it is: history.

I mean, to promote some past historical title as if currently relevent is like saying "back in 2010 I made yada yada thousands of dollars". So? WTF....what good is that going to do for me today to help me pay my bills?

Those of you who have been on here long enough know my common mantra:

No titles matter except the last one and the next one. Either you are defending champion or you are fighting for the next title. Everything else is just history, be it the 1920 title or the 2010 title.

Now, no one likes to research and talk about the history of the game more than I do....but I recognize that is what it is: history.

I mean, to promote some past historical title as if currently relevent is like saying "back in 2010 I made yada yada thousands of dollars". So? WTF....what good is that going to do for me today to help me pay my bills?

Spoken like the true loser turds your team is and will be. Can't compete with the real Cleveland organization in Baltimore and your expansion team can't compete with the Steelers.

Hell, even the Bengals make you shitbirds look silly.

Nice rationalization. What else would you say with your team's legacy.

1999 to present = shit like your uniforms.

:lol:

Spoken like the true loser turds your team is and will be. Can't compete with the real Cleveland organization in Baltimore and your expansion team can't compete with the Steelers.

What do you call ignorance layered up ignorance? A Steeler fan. No where in human endeavour is more ignorance ever put on display.

I travel to Pittspuke a couple days a week for work. It is an AWEFUL place to visit. I couldn't imagine living in that town. The traffic is WAY WAY WAY worse then Cleveland. And EVERYTHING there looks dirty. Like there is a layer of black soot covering it.

Not to mention ALL 3 sports teams have the same piss yellow and black color scheme. No imagination at all in Pittspuke. Just dirty old neighborhoods and stupid 2 lane tunnels

I travel to Pittspuke a couple days a week for work. It is an AWEFUL place to visit. I couldn't imagine living in that town. The traffic is WAY WAY WAY worse then Cleveland. And EVERYTHING there looks dirty. Like there is a layer of black soot covering it.

Not to mention ALL 3 sports teams have the same piss yellow and black color scheme. No imagination at all in Pittspuke. Just dirty old neighborhoods and stupid 2 lane tunnels

Actually, I don't mind that all 3 teams have the same color scheme. I think it gives the teams sort of a fraternal outlook...and the fans as well.

And I don't really have a problem with the city. I think it sits in a nice setting. As for the traffic, I think the problem with it is the confusing road layouts that exist due to the presence of the hills and the rivers.

And I never really noticed the soot. I think they have cleaned that up quite a bit.

No, truly, the biggest problem with Pittsburgh is the stupidity and ignorance of many....but not all...of the fans of their football team.

Actually, I don't mind that all 3 teams have the same color scheme. I think it gives the teams sort of a fraternal outlook...and the fans as well.

And I don't really have a problem with the city. I think it sits in a nice setting. As for the traffic, I think the problem with it is the confusing road layouts that exist due to the presence of the hills and the rivers.

And I never really noticed the soot. I think they have cleaned that up quite a bit.

No, truly, the biggest problem with Pittsburgh is the stupidity and ignorance of many....but not all...of the fans of their football team.

A nice setting? In the mountain holler? Every time I see it it looks like a hot bowl of garbage to me.

I'd rather wear baby poop green than those yellow sacks of frozen piss the Stoolers wear. Worst uniforms in the NFL, period.

Pittsburgh-Steelers-Throwback-Uniform-1.jpgsnls2e3-killerbees.jpg

Yea, the Browns unis look like the colors of fall, the colors of football.

I mean, the Browns never showed up looking like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Sorry, but no one whose team had the audacity to show up dressed like that should ever criticize another team's uniform....even if it did look like a pile of dogshit.

LMFAO!!

Archived