THE BROWNS BOARD

Good Day In Cleveland

TypicalBrowns

-Cleveland is the only AFC north team to win today

-they dominated in all phases of the game

-hardesty is lookin goooood

-weeden is still hot and cold

-defense, while proving to be susceptible to SOME big plays, shut down the Queefs. KC didnt get into

CLE territory till the 4th qtr

-offense is hot and cold, but blazing when hot

-o line was hot and cold also. Did give up some sacks

-Little had his best game of the year, Gordon is comin along

-shurmur is coming along

-loved that hillis, quinn, and crennel all sucked hard today, did Hillis even see the field the second half?

-Bowe getting hurt iced this game early

-d line for CLE has beastly depth

-gipson with the batted pick was huge

-benjis return, beats metcalfs record, 93 yds and turned tide of game

-did i mention Quinn sucks?

-dawson 3/3

-browns 5-3 last 8

I will take it.

i can be a real pessimist when it comes to the browns as all of you should know (sorry bros)

BUT i give them more props than you. first puch=KC. down. get up. come back swinging. WE KICKED THEIR FUCKING AZZEZ TODAY. BOOM!!!

have you seen what our division rivals have put on the field today?? we could easily be sitting on top of the lead given the close game losses and rookie mistakes.

next year we take this thing over. a healthy young defense with all-pro play across the board (and we'll add to that next year. PLEASE KEEP HECKERT!!) 2 top-notch receivers coming into their own, a solid running game and a young/old stud @QBstarting to figure things out (i eat crow)....

WE ARE GONNA BE THE SHIT NEXT YEAR!! hell we might even win out this year. to all the stooler and ratbird fans: TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! say something now bitches. you see it now don't you?

haslam will be CRAZY to blow this shit up.

if he does, i kinda lose a little respect for his football knowledge.

haslam will be CRAZY to blow this shit up.

if he does, i kinda lose a little respect for his football knowledge.[/b]

I don't know about his football knowledge to begin with, but if we make changes, I doubt it is a blow-up.

Let's see how we fair against Denver and healthy Ben. I'm waiting until the season is over to be swayed on Pat.

Agreed. I wanna see what we can do against these two teams before we seal Pat's fate. And the Redskins are no slouches either at 7-6. That game will be easier if RGIII doesn't play.

We end the year against 7-6, 10-3, and 7-6. If we win all 3, I think Pat will be back (If 8-8 manages to get us to the playoffs he definitely will be back). If we win 2, with one of them being the Steelers, I would say there is a decent shot of Pat being back, but not guaranteed.

Then again, based on some of Jimmy Haslem's reactions to some of Shurmer's play calling, he may not be back no matter what happens. If he is back, I expect that he will be required to give up play-calling duties completely, instead of what he is doing now with Childress.

Let's see how we fair against Denver and healthy Ben. I'm waiting until the season is over to be swayed on Pat.

Denver will be by far the best team the Browns play the rest of the year. I think the Browns will hold their own against the other two...Wash and Pitt. Not that they will necessarily win, but that they will have a 50-50 chance. In Denver, against Manning it is far less than that.

(though, note, historically the Browns have not done as badly as you might think against Manning)

Archived