THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Skins Not Set To Air On Fox 45 Dayton

ITHIKA

Heya Guys, after looking ahead to see if the Browns game would be on here in Dayton due to the Bengals playing Thursday i just found that they're playing the Packers/Bears game. If you are from Dayton or in the FOX 45 broadcasting range please email them to change the game. Below is their website and a contact email. WHIO CBS channel 7 changed the game last week. Hopefully FOX will follow suit.

http://www.fox45now.com/

comments@fox45now.com

thanks vapor. my daughters first bday is sunday and we're having a party so i wont be able to hit a local drinking hole to watch the game. I hope they change it.

You are worried about a 1st Birthday???

Good for you man.

Take it from me....your little Princess is going to be long gone before you know it....serious stuff here.....only old guys know this because the last 45 years went away in 16 weeks.

Don't worry if you miss a Browns game. You will have years of missing Missy's birthday. You get maybe 18-21 of them, after that, she's gone for the most part....you get that many Browns games in 2 season.

TRUST ME....NO BS HERE....don't even think of the Browns while she is smearing her 1st birthday cake all over her face.

You are worried about a 1st Birthday???

Good for you man.

Take it from me....your little Princess is going to be long gone before you know it....serious stuff here.....only old guys know this because the last 45 years went away in 16 weeks.

Don't worry if you miss a Browns game. You will have years of missing Missy's birthday. You get maybe 18-21 of them, after that, she's gone for the most part....you get that many Browns games in 2 season.

TRUST ME....NO BS HERE....don't even think of the Browns while she is smearing her 1st birthday cake all over her face.

Thanks peen. I wasnt going to miss her bday but like the guy in fever pitch would probable have an ear peice with the game in one ear while her bday was going on. Good news on all fronts though for the Browns fans in the miami valley. I called fox 45 and they said theyve had many people calling and emailing about the game being broadcasted and it will be on. Thanks to everyone who sent an email or called we will have the game on fox 45..

Archived