THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs. Redskins Score Predictions

Soju

Browns 52 Redskins 24

Dallas 34 Steelers 24

Browns STILL alive!!

cousins (sounds like a steeler inbred thread) does a decent job....with 00.012 going into the first quarter.

sheard drops him like a bag of hair and the redskins are done.

browns 34 skins 10.

see ya next year pal.

LMAO Browns were lucky RGIII wasn't playing today. It wouldn't have been a game after the first quarter if he had - it appears resting him was the smart move. Your running back runs strong but there is some work to be done on that roster. 38-21 :)

What are the 4skins dreams? Maybe sneak into playoffs (maybe) and get raped in the first round. Get a better team before talking shit

You know you are right.... we would rather be a doormat like you. SMH

Season isn't over and the Skins aren't a lock for the playoffs but who wouldn't rather be a playoff team? Did you get dropped on your head?

LMAO Browns were lucky RGIII wasn't playing today. It wouldn't have been a game after the first quarter if he had - it appears resting him was the smart move. Your running back runs strong but there is some work to be done on that roster. 38-21 :)

foreskins won't make the playoffs. Don't act all cocky because you beat us.

You know you are right.... we would rather be a doormat like you. SMH

Season isn't over and the Skins aren't a lock for the playoffs but who wouldn't rather be a playoff team? Did you get dropped on your head?

Wow you are a complete idiot. The browns are not good, neither are the 4skins. Get a better team before you talk shit

foreskins won't make the playoffs. Don't act all cocky because you beat us.

Well they are in first in the NFC East at the moment - holding tie breakers over the Giants and Cowboys. One thing is for sure, they have a lot better chance at making it than the Browns do. Ba ha ha ha.

Wow you are a complete idiot. The browns are not good, neither are the 4skins. Get a better team before you talk shit

You are right about one thing... The Browns are not very good.. (I actually thought the game would be close) yet so many around here were talking "shit" before the game... "3 game win streak" bla bla bla. The Skins were good enough to put an end to that little win streak at da doggie pound.

Excuse my fellow redskins fans for talking shit. They are usually pretty nice people who never talk smack. I think ghOolie got them fired up this week or something.

Regardless, good game. As I said before halftime adjustments and Weedens ba play is what hurt you guys. I think once Cousins got comfortable he really shined.

Your defense as great the first half. Don't know what happened the 2nd. Richardson is a beast and your young wr corp is nice. Your a good qb away from being good. Unless Weeden shows better play then maybe you will get a qb in the draft.

Well they are in first in the NFC East at the moment - holding tie breakers over the Giants and Cowboys. One thing is for sure, they have a lot better chance at making it than the Browns do. Ba ha ha ha.

You are right about one thing... The Browns are not very good.. (I actually thought the game would be close) yet so many around here were talking "shit" before the game... "3 game win streak" bla bla bla. The Skins were good enough to put an end to that little win streak at da doggie pound.

You're talking shit now, but you are not that good. You beat a team that is not that good and you're acting like it's a big deal. Typical asshole from the Northern VA/MA/DC area.

You're talking shit now, but you are not that good. You beat a team that is not that good and you're acting like it's a big deal. Typical asshole from the Northern VA/MA/DC area.

You are gonna whine and cry about someone talking shit after 95% of the members here talked about how the Browns would walk over the Skins? How you had this 3 game win streak going bla bla bla. Quit your sniveling. Oh and I am from Ohio....

You are gonna whine and cry about someone talking shit after 95% of the members here talked about how the Browns would walk over the Skins? How you had this 3 game win streak going bla bla bla. Quit your sniveling. Oh and I am from Ohio....

So you're a bandwagon asshole. LMAO. Figures.

Because this is a Browns forum.

Not a Steelers forum. Not a Redskins forum. Not a Ravens forum. A Browns forum. Of course we're going to talk shit about the other team up until the clock flashes 0's.

What I took from this game was that maybe RG3 isn't as great as he was made out to be. Cousins played a fantastic game, but it's more likely that the team around him is just clicking more than Cousins is the next Tom Brady.

Also, Weeden looked abysmal today. He really is going to have to step up his game or I can't fathom not addressing QB again soon. He really displayed all the tools you'd want, but it is possible he isn't nearly as accurate as he was made out to be.

Furthermore, the coaches should not be allowed to talk to the team at halftime. I'm getting tired of feeling like we can't lose in the first half and then drinking myself into Bolivian in the second half.

Because this is a Browns forum.

Not a Steelers forum. Not a Redskins forum. Not a Ravens forum. A Browns forum. Of course we're going to talk shit about the other team up until the clock flashes 0's.

What I took from this game was that maybe RG3 isn't as great as he was made out to be. Cousins played a fantastic game, but it's more likely that the team around him is just clicking more than Cousins is the next Tom Brady.

Also, Weeden looked abysmal today. He really is going to have to step up his game or I can't fathom not addressing QB again soon. He really displayed all the tools you'd want, but it is possible he isn't nearly as accurate as he was made out to be.

Furthermore, the coaches should not be allowed to talk to the team at halftime. I'm getting tired of feeling like we can't lose in the first half and then drinking myself into Bolivian in the second half.

Ha ha, exactly.

Archived