THE BROWNS BOARD

Message To Ghoolie

hoorta

alright i might get killed for this BUT i don't put this on weeds or shurmur.

we were just out-played at every position by a team that is more talented than us. going into the game on paper there is no denying that the redskins (on paper) have MUCH more talent than us. shanahan/skins FO choosing cousins now looks brilliant, four year starter at one of the best schools in NCAA. they up and down kicked our ass.

i am still confident that we are a good team getting a lot better. weeds can't turn the ball over and although brown played above his head in the last couple of weeks...today he looked old. the defense and turnovers were the resonse we lost this game. not the coach.

I will say this: in the last 3 games the Browns won they only scored 20-21 points. (and they even had several turnovers in each of those games).

I put this one on being a bad day for the defense and Jauron compared to how this defense performed lately. Plain and simple: this is the one in 4 games where the defense sucked. They did it versus the Giants. They did it in the last part of the Cowboys game.

The question is how will they perform vs. the Broncos and Steelers.

I think they are in trouble vs. the Broncos who may be the most complete team in the NFL. Passing/rushing/defense.

The Steelers? Not so much.

If you can't run the bal you can't pass the ball.i'm not a weeden praiser by any means but we can't run the ball for $hit.11 run for 28 yards sucks bad,barely over 2 yards a carry.i can't understand why everyone is hugging his nut when he hardly ever does anything.if the other teams knoe we have to theow the ball damn near 40 times or more they can sit back and wait for passes,Hell they should run weeden more often he had the best average today.

I don't know if the Browns CAN'T run the ball. I do know that it seems like they WON'T run the ball.

They have a 14-10 halftime lead....then run TR twice the entire second half?

That just shows that Shurmur is in love with himself and the (piss poor) passing plays that he devises.

I will say this: in the last 3 games the Browns won they only scored 20-21 points. (and they even had several turnovers in each of those games).

I put this one on being a bad day for the defense and Jauron compared to how this defense performed lately. Plain and simple: this is the one in 4 games where the defense sucked. They did it versus the Giants. They did it in the last part of the Cowboys game.

The question is how will they perform vs. the Broncos and Steelers.

I think they are in trouble vs. the Broncos who may be the most complete team in the NFL. Passing/rushing/defense.

The Steelers? Not so much.

They scored 30 vs KC

I don't know if the Browns CAN'T run the ball. I do know that it seems like they WON'T run the ball.

They have a 14-10 halftime lead....then run TR twice the entire second half?

That just shows that Shurmur is in love with himself and the (piss poor) passing plays that he devises.

But if you ask a lot of posters on this forum somehow that's Richardson's fault.

The 2 yards per carry is in majority, his fault.

I challenge anyone who thinks this way to watch the rewind of his carries like I have and tell me what he could have done differently. I'm not even saying I disagree with you totally, but there has to be some give and take. I'm excited to see what the guy can do in space because let's face it he doesn't hardly get a chance for that now. If he's still putting up those numbers in a functional offense, then I'm right there with you.

Archived