13B Colin Kaepernick

14. Andrew Luck

15. Jay Culter

16 Andy Daulton

17. Joe Flacco

18. Phillip Rivers

19. Brandon Weeden

20. Ryan tannihill

So, per your rankings Weeden is over Mark Sanchez, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Josh Freeman, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Sam Bradford, Brady Quinn, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick and whatever mess the Cardinals put on the field? Maybe only Freeman is questionable.

Honestly, I can't necessarily argue with your positioning of BW3.

So, per your rankings Weeden is over Mark Sanchez, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Josh Freeman, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Sam Bradford, Brady Quinn, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick and whatever mess the Cardinals put on the field? Maybe only Freeman is questionable.

Honestly, I can't necessarily argue with your positioning of BW3.

I missed Freeman, I would put him above Weeden. Thats about it thou!!!!

I would drop Stafford. He's not that good, lots of garbage time stats for him. He should be in the 16-20 range. Freeman should be above Weeden and also Bradford. I would trade Weeden straight up for either of those guys. Hell, I'd trade Weeden and McCoy for Bradford. Can't really argue with the rest though.

I for one like Weeden, even thou last week he was driving me nuts. Ranking with 19th is because even thou he is a Browns QB and like him he is the 19th best QB. Well forgot Freeman 20th best QB. Will he get better with a better coach?? This is this yearand he is just not betterthan the other I put in front if him. Goolie like it or not Luck, RG3 and Wilson are all better than Weeden THIS YEAR. Does not mean they will have a better career. Just like Morris and Martin are having a better year than TRich. I really do not think they will have a better career. The NFL is the one sport where coaching is HUGE. Baseball there called Managers because they manage and Coach. Basketball give me the Heat roster and I can win NBA games. Football great coaches win. Look no farther than San Fran or even in our own backyard in Ohio State.

Agree if u don't light it up right now u are junk. that some LOSER mentality bull shit. Of all rookies he went to the shittest team imaginable. Broncos already said on record if they didn't land manning they were going to take weeden. Broncos woulda been in playoffs and browns "fans" woulda been like why did we pass on weeden waaaaaaaa. all I need to see from him is 16 straight starts from week one to 16. no one has done that since ????????. Sanchez got 4years to say weeden doesn't deserve at least one more year is a FUKUNG LOSER. Iif u can't tell I like this rookie offense so by all means blow it up. why not follow the formula that's worked for so long

Archived