THE BROWNS BOARD

Christmas Haul

ClevelandFanForLife

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season and let people post what Browns or Cleveland gear they received. After wars of searching, I finally got my Bernie Kosar jersey! I'm so freaking excited I can hardly stand it. Merry Christmas!

OK, so, as long as we are talking about Christmas booty.....here is the difference between men and women:

The big gift my wife got me was a new toilet seat. Yep, and some shirts and some socks.

I got her one of those Keurig coffee makers she has been wanting and a 50" flat screen TV.

But, here is the trade off: I will let her use the toilet seat when she needs it, and in return I will use the coffeemaker and the flat screen TV when I need it.

Fair enough?

God why can't I think of gifts like that when shopping for my wife....... Toilet seat....... Damn it

No, she got that for me. Maybe in the future I will have to return the favor.....

"oh, we need a new drain snake....here you are dear, Merry Christmas"

"Oh, we need some toilet paper and napkins" Here you are dear. Merry Christmas. (actually, I did get her napkins this year as a stocking stuffer. Napkins that looked like 100 dollar bills.

Yea, that's it. I will no longer just go out and buy supplies we need or repair items we need, I will get them and gift wrap them"

Archived