THE BROWNS BOARD

The Kansas City Browns

Harry Buffalo

I just don't get it. This season, the Cheifs were made up of several past big name Browns such as Hillis, Quinn, Daboll, and Crennel and they suffered the worst record in the league. Now it appears they want to go with a new ex-Browns regime. It has been reported that not only is Reid close to signing a deal to make him the new coach of the Chiefs, but he is going to bring in both Shurmer and Childress as offensive coaches and sign Heckert as his GM. Heckert is the only one who might help them NOT be terrible, but considering that his drafting weakness is QB's and that is the Cheifs #1 concern at this point he might also be their downfall.

It at least goes to show you that we honestly can't be the worst team in the NFL if there is a lower garbage team that makes their living off of our teams scraps.

Reid is a dud. He took advantage of the NFC when it was weak, now that teams are coming back to life he folds. His best player in KC is a RB and Reid hates running. That team is going to be worse off with him if they cant find a decent QB.

Debatable

And who said that Shurmur and Childress are going there? Google has nothing on the claim.

I heard it on NFL Network this morning that it was likely that if Reid gets the KC gig that he would bring Heckert in as GM (Pioli is out) and bring in Shurmur as OC.

Miktoxic always good for a good downer.

you're about as spry as that rusty spring in that fart filled recliner of yours. so single-minded that when someone steps outside the box and wants to be a smart ass it's bringing people down. well it shouldn't. it was said to spark debate. on paper they have as much if not more talent than us. so like i said don't choke on your laughter when they have a better record than us next year....................

considering all the browns are going to go through in the offseason.

On paper, we are a better team as well...lol. Its a shame that the paper football team doesn't actually get to play football, we might have actually won more games this year. Are you not noticing that the Cheifs are picking number one this spring because they in fact are the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. Not us. I'm always astounded that the Brown's fanbase as a whole is not on the payroll in Berea with as much AMAZING KNOWLEDGE as they seem to possess. But hey you still have another foot to stick in your mouth don't let me stop you.

On paper, we are a better team as well...lol. Its a shame that the paper football team doesn't actually get to play football, we might have actually won more games this year. Are you not noticing that the Cheifs are picking number one this spring because they in fact are the WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. Not us. I'm always astounded that the Brown's fanbase as a whole is not on the payroll in Berea with as much AMAZING KNOWLEDGE as they seem to possess. But hey you still have another foot to stick in your mouth don't let me stop you.

who the fuck are you? we are a better team as well? well which one is it, us or them? what a doofus. yeah we might have won more games this year if we had a QB that didn't lose us games or a coach that couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

maybe kansas city will be smarter than the browns this year's draft and trade down and get 2 picks depending on other team's needs? we sure hit the nail on the head last year huh?

who the fuck are you? we are a better team as well? well which one is it, us or them? what a doofus. yeah we might have won more games this year if we had a QB that didn't lose us games or a coach that couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

maybe kansas city will be smarter than the browns this year's draft and trade down and get 2 picks depending on other team's needs? we sure hit the nail on the head last year huh?

Weeden and Richardson have time yet to be evaluated...Im not gonna render judgement on one bad season.

Weeden and Richardson have time yet to be evaluated...Im not gonna render judgement on one bad season.

neither am i. hopefully with the right guidance they'll take a major step forward next year.

i'm just in a bad mood cuz oregon is winning and i hate the pac 12.

14 years with the Eagles and son dying less than a year ago you'd think Reid would want to step away for at least a year.

The dude looks like he is burning the candle at both ends and for fucks sake needs to trim that Wilford Brimley stache.

He needs to trim that Wilford Brimley gut unless he wants to be the next spokesman for diabetes testing supplies.

Actually its rumored that if Andy Reid signs with KC he is bringing Heckert and Shurmer in, so yeah nexts years draft for KC is gonna look EXACTLY like that. And ON PAPER we look better than we did on the field. Not that we look better than KC on paper. Weedens main problem is the inablility to run the offense Shurmer gave him. I would like to see how he reacts to having a coach build his gameplan around Weedens strengths rather than shove an outdated concept down his throat, ala Shurmer.

Thats who the fuck I am

Seriously, are we talking about Kevin Kolb? The player who has done less with more than almost any QB ever? ..... Ok. Maybe they will have a better record next year. It wont be because of Kolb though....

last i checked kolb was on the cards......

so????

Actually its rumored that if Andy Reid signs with KC he is bringing Heckert and Shurmer in, so yeah nexts years draft for KC is gonna look EXACTLY like that. And ON PAPER we look better than we did on the field. Not that we look better than KC on paper. Weedens main problem is the inablility to run the offense Shurmer gave him. I would like to see how he reacts to having a coach build his gameplan around Weedens strengths rather than shove an outdated concept down his throat, ala Shurmer.

Thats who the fuck I am

which says nothing about you because you've repeated yourself like 3 times in this thread already.

"we looked better on the field than KC"....yes, everyone did.

"not that we looked better on paper than kc".......as i said.

shurmur is no HC, yet. maybe his experience in cleveland will give him a wake-up call as an OC on his own OR reid will demand it. SO? heckert only did a good job for us, except last year. so who the F are you again? someone that agrees with me (cuz that's exactly what you're saying) or someone who just want s to huff and puff just for the hell of it?

you're about as spry as that rusty spring in that fart filled recliner of yours. so single-minded that when someone steps outside the box and wants to be a smart ass it's bringing people down. well it shouldn't. it was said to spark debate. on paper they have as much if not more talent than us. so like i said don't choke on your laughter when they have a better record than us next year....................

considering all the browns are going to go through in the offseason.

No I'm just sick of some old fuck know-it-all from Sandusky thinking he knows everything.

He needs to trim that Wilford Brimley gut unless he wants to be the next spokesman for diabetes testing supplies.

Nah, Mike Holmgren is going after that gig.

Also...have you noticed that since Holmgren announced that he would be willing to interview with teams about their HC job that apparently not one single team has expressed interest in him?

Be very, very careful of "what you just don't get". It wasn't that long ago that idiot Browns fans were cheering the firing of Bill Belichik. While I have no love lost for Shurmur, Heckert or Reid, I am still going to be from Missouri when it comes to Cleveland football.

Whether you want to admit it or not, something is fucked up royally in Cleveland. I don't believe for one minute that Lerner and company were idiots. I PERSONALLY believe that the reason the Browns have been the worst team since 1999, and the reason each and every successive regime looks the same is because those closest to the owner, that would be ex-players (especially assholes like Dieken) and the Cleveland media have placed undue pressure on management to play a certain kind of football and draft certain types of players.

Ever since the days of the NYG, Green Bay and the Bears shutting down Jim Browns and leaving him with one paltry championship, there has been an idiotic priority on spending big big big money and high draft picks on dime-a-dozen OL talent, yes. like the TOTAL WASTE OF A 1st ROUND PICK, Joe Thomas.

Sorry, but there is a story underneath what the fans see.

Over and over and over again, without exception, for the past 13 years the Browns have passed on EVERY SINGLE VETERAN PLAYMAKER FA that could have helped the team. Even when talent was available and we were TENS OF MILLIONS

under the cap, we did NOTHING, and NOBODY in the Cleveland media called Lerner out on it.

Judging from the silence and inactivity in the Browns team, during a time when you would think they would be front-running aggressive and newsworthy, we again go back to the old pattern of not seeing hide-nor-hair of the Browns.

I think Haslam is going to be more of the same. I look for him to provide the same vanilla, mushy, dull, vacant hand-on-the-wheel that Lerner did. I hope I am dead wrong.

Nowhere do you see the Browns moving and shaking.............. Sorry, but that isn't encouraging.

Since you've had your head under a rock, Haslam and Banner have been VERY aggressive interviewing Head Coaching candidates.

Yup, Joe Thomas was a wasted pick. Because you know more than every GM and talent evaluator in the NFL go tell me why they're all stupid for drafting offensive linemen in the first round. Including the Vikings (Kalil), Steelers twice in a row (Pouncey, DeCastro) I could go on- but you can shut up now- you're dead wrong.

No I'm just sick of some old fuck know-it-all from Sandusky thinking he knows everything.

maybe if you'd loosen up and TRY to have a good time you wouldn't be yelling at the kids to get off your grass.

you're so tight i'd be surprised a turtle fart could make it through your colon.

Since you've had your head under a rock, Haslam and Banner have been VERY aggressive interviewing Head Coaching candidates.

Yup, Joe Thomas was a wasted pick. Because you know more than every GM and talent evaluator in the NFL go tell me why they're all stupid for drafting offensive linemen in the first round. Including the Vikings (Kalil), Steelers twice in a row (Pouncey, DeCastro) I could go on- but you can shut up now- you're dead wrong.

He just likes hearing the sound of his own voice.

Archived