THE BROWNS BOARD

Doug Marrone To Coach Cleveland Browns

Adoug319

I don't like all of these threads making it sound like one guy or another for sure is our next coach, only to click on it and see rumors and speculation

That's what happens when you listen to Mary Kay Cabot.

I trusted her and Rapaport and now my ass hurts.

1357441913[/url]' post='321089']

Calling it right now. Kelly is Philly bound, start your research on Marrone, cause he's coming to town.

I would like to know who Doug Marrone is and why the fuck does any team want this guy to coach their team? What has he done to be worthy of being a NFL head coach? This is a joke!

If he is hired, the Browns IMO, have fucked up again! But nothing new there!!

my sentiments exactly. another regime incapable of closing a deal. amateurish at best

Exactly.

It was refreshing to hear they were going to "make him an offer he can't refuse" and they were going to "open the vault" for him. It showed balls, which is something we haven't seen from the FO in ages.

But apparently they were all talk, yet again.

Exactly.

It was refreshing to hear they were going to "make him an offer he can't refuse" and they were going to "open the vault" for him. It showed balls, which is something we haven't seen from the FO in ages.

But apparently they were all talk, yet again.

Hell, I would feel better about Charlie Strong from Louisville takin the helm of this rudderless ship than Kelly.

Although Strong just signed a six year extension his AD would cut him loose if pro overtures developed.

Hell, I would feel better about Charlie Strong from Louisville takin the helm of this rudderless ship than Kelly.

Although Strong just signed a six year extension his AD would cut him loose if pro overtures developed.

Anybody that embarrasses Florida is great in my book.

I just want a coach with an identity. I envy the Seahawks and the 49ers if only because of their coaches are people that I would want to play for. I'm tired of having pushover coaches who do nothing. Mangini was the closest thing we've had to a coach with balls since..hell,.Rutigliano?

i know i can be the biggest grinch around but let's give haslam a break. we should all slow our roll until something is final and we know what the direction and reasoning behind any hire will be.

don't know about some syracuse coach or some cornhusker line coach.

haslam shows me some fire and ACTUAL interest in making the browns a contender. i called with holmgren just cuz soccer boy thought he could hand the reigns over to some fat has-been.

homey don't play that.

Calling it right now. Kelly is Philly bound, start your research on Marrone, cause he's coming to town.

You and the asshat that "called" Kelly and Gamble in Cleveland by 7pm Fridays ought to go into the futures business together.

Zombo

Just watched Marrone's press conference and was very impressed with his personality. Don't know shit about his X's & O's, but I see why he was hired.

Archived