THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Dicknuts

Zombo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you took my post as calling people assholes, that is your issue. I stated a simple fact that people come on here, don't talk football, and toss insults. Show me where I am wrong. I always try to talk football till someone starts acting like a 2 year old. I am not saying I am not rude, I AM saying I am only rude in return. Yes I have tossed insults, but first? Nope. If people could articulate there thoughts on the Browns and discussing different opinions I would be here much more often, but why waste my time reading insult post, after insult post on a topic about the Browns?

If you can't handle yourself when it comes to that you probably suck as a member of the board anyway.

If you can't handle yourself when it comes to that you probably suck as a member of the board anyway.

And how am I supposed to handle myself exactly? Track down people's Ip addresses and go after them? Is that what you recommend? Why should i have to handle it in the first place? I mean outside of your little box you write responses in, would behavior like this be tolerated? They why should I expect differently anywhere else? People keep saying I am bitching, but really all I am trying to do is be left alone to talk some football. That's what bothers people, not me, it's the fact I don't really care what they have to say other then football related stuff. They want to be able to threaten, insult, whine freely. And to be frank I am not telling them they cant. They can act like children all they want, just don't direct it to me. There are what 40 users on this board? You can freely talk crap to 39 of them. It's not my fault people cannot intelligently debate the points, or stats I bring up to reinforce my points, and resort to name calling. Not my fault.

If me asking to be able to come to a football forum, and talk football is me being a bitch, then ok, I am a bitch. But so is everyone else. You don't go to ihop's webpage to order burger king do you? You don't go to the microsoft forums to ask about apple do you? But I am a bitch because I come to the Browns forums to talk Browns stuff lol.

Still waiting Zombo, But I am assuming you are not going to show that you are an honest person. I did what you said. You only show your true colors as a liar as long as you refuse to do what YOU said.

You've gone from being somewhat amusing to extremely irritating.

Did I ask you to keep reading? No? So who's fault is it you are getting irritated? You don't have to come here and read this do you? You're a grown man, be responsible for your own choices.

Why, I am sure I will just get attacked. I have started threads, I have been in threads, but they always amount to the same thing. It's not like I haven't participated; I am just used to the normal outcome.

Sounds to me like you simply have no knowledge of, understanding of, or care for the game of football. You are issued a request and you give a feckless answer.

Are you really this vacuous? Or, to quote Gertrude Stein....is there any there, there?

Come up with something substantive and perhaps people will have an inkling to take you seriously and engage you in a football conversation.

Come on Cinderelly, you can do it.

So umm, this wasn't a football post in the start, or did you guys miss that? I really shouldn't have to explain that to you both. Gipper I have no problem talking football, when it's a topic I think I can contribute on. I don't know everything, unlike everyone here. When I see a topic I can jump in on; I usually do. I will take a look around, but sadly topics rarely change or get posted.

Actually I did post on one, I asked Zombo if I could be in his fantasy league. Although I misread and it was for 2014 =(. It wasn't about football per se, but it was on topic.

So umm, this wasn't a football post in the start, or did you guys miss that? I really shouldn't have to explain that to you both. Gipper I have no problem talking football, when it's a topic I think I can contribute on. I don't know everything, unlike everyone here. When I see a topic I can jump in on; I usually do. I will take a look around, but sadly topics rarely change or get posted.

Actually I did post on one, I asked Zombo if I could be in his fantasy league. Although I misread and it was for 2014 =(. It wasn't about football per se, but it was on topic.

I am saying start your own thread....on something you want to discuss. Be a little imaginative. I mean, I have probably began 3 football threads and am about to do another and contributed to a dozen others while you have been here complaining that no one talks football.

Talk football

Talk Football.

Dicknuts,

The deal was you need to prove I lied, which you didn't do ... because I didn't. Your bitch count has actually gone up.

So what we are going to do is close this thread, change your name to Bitchtits, and give you one last chance to participate in the Browns discussions without bitching.

If you can get through training camp without the douche act, we'll restore you to full status.

If you continue your bitch act in other threads you're just going to go away for a long time.

Zombo

--It's training camp ... I can't believe I am wasting this much time on you. It's because deep down, I think you're a Browns fan, just a very feminine, bitchy one.

Archived