THE BROWNS BOARD

Now That We Really Have A Hc

hoorta

At the top of the list the "Golden Boob Award" has to go "Incarcerated Boob". The guy who broke "it's Kelly". Seriously, guys- in the future, I'll pull any post that mentions this guy a a source- because "The Boob" HAS no f**cking sources, other than a Ouija Board.

I not gonna actually look up the guys who deserve honorable mention- but if anyone wants to have at it, be my guest.

"it's Marrone"

"it's Saban"

"it's Gruden"

Anyone can go make a twitter account and pretend to be someone like IBN. All he does is read stories then make educated guesses on them. He says 95% done, so when its doesn't happen he can say. WELL IT WASN'T 100% DONE.

I'm stoked with the hire.

Im ok with Chud but not Norv Turner for OC who employs no audible system for the QB.

disagree, respectfully. i think with the pressure off the pock marked faced offensive genius weeden will throw for over 3000 yards next year.

At the top of the list the "Golden Boob Award" has to go "Incarcerated Boob". The guy who broke "it's Kelly". Seriously, guys- in the future, I'll pull any post that mentions this guy a a source- because "The Boob" HAS no f**cking sources, other than a Ouija Board.

I not gonna actually look up the guys who deserve honorable mention- but if anyone wants to have at it, be my guest.

"it's Marrone"

"it's Saban"

"it's Gruden"

Buncha Dicknuts.

Zombo

disagree, respectfully. i think with the pressure off the pock marked faced offensive genius weeden will throw for over 3000 yards next year.

He did that with Murmur.

Zombo

Im ok with Chud but not Norv Turner for OC who employs no audible system for the QB.

I've watched a lot of Chargers games with Turner as head coach and he's just not a very good head coach but the dude is well respected as a play caller and OC. Troy Aikman who has forgotten more about playing QB than any of us here will ever know, says he's the best play caller in the NFL by far.

I'll go with that...

Just like i prefer that the coach should have a lot of say in everything involving his roster i also prefer that the coach allow the QB to be a true field general and be given as much free reign control as they can responsibly handle within the playbook as long as they are making generally good decisions..

And if your QB is smart and on the same page as the skill players you will win many games..

I've watched a lot of Chargers games with Turner as head coach and he's just not a very good head coach but the dude is well respected as a play caller and OC. Troy Aikman who has forgotten more about playing QB than any of us here will ever know, says he's the best play caller in the NFL by far.

I'll go with that...

Well that may be true, albeit a QB driven league. I just dont want to see our QB stuck on hot reads. I just think the game has changed to the point ,more responsibility is put on the QB. Id just like to see that our QB has the proper tools to function with besides good O-line and Pass catchers (that ultimately helps). But at least having the luxury to change plays at the LOS...Whens the last time we saw that here.

not since the days of the original browns my friend. god bless sam rutiglano.

Bernie was the last I remember doing it and he was a master at it....And yeah...IMO Sam Rutigliano was the best coach weve had since 1964. Marty was too conservative and constantly made the same mistakes..Much like Lovie Smith...Who Im glad as hell didnt come here.

"it's Marrone"

"it's Saban"

"it's Gruden"

To be fair, a lot of other people, like from ESPN etc. were basically saying the same thing.

Archived