THE BROWNS BOARD

Btw Screw Nick Saban

miktoxic

nick saban wouldn't come back to the NFL with a carrot up his ass. HE knows he has no shot of doing anything except embarrassing himself in the big league. he had the balls to go off on reporters who asked the question if he might jump ship.

REALLY?? you piece of flubb shit?

i guess the miami dolphins couldn't 'draft' 10 offensive lineman or defensive lineman, 2 grade AAA running backs and wide receivers all in one year.

DOH!!!

i want to see this scumbag, who basically threw the dolphins team into the wind, come back and try again you pompass ass. fuck him and anyone that likes him.

FRAUD

let me see you build a team with 3 picks a year douchebag.

Did he fuck the Dolphins, yes. But how would you feel if even single day you were asked the same exact question and no matter how much you say no everyone is still saying you are going to say yes. Think about it. The media is creating confusion among his recruits. He says he is staying but the media keeps saying that their "sources" say he is going to leave. Fuck this SEC butt fucker but I would have blown up on the media too.

Did he fuck the Dolphins, yes. But how would you feel if even single day you were asked the same exact question and no matter how much you say no everyone is still saying you are going to say yes. Think about it. The media is creating confusion among his recruits. He says he is staying but the media keeps saying that their "sources" say he is going to leave. Fuck this SEC butt fucker but I would have blown up on the media too.

Problem is, he said he wasn't leaving the dolphins for bama, and then did just that. He created that mess for himself. He will be hounded the rest of his career..... He might as well get use to it.

that's all i'm saying. you go to get interviewed on any broadcast/cable sports channel and they're gonna hit you with it.

"hey, how does it feel to win multiple BCS championship games?"

"great"

"how do you think the miami dolphin fans think about you?"

"WAAAHHH BITCH BITCH MOAN MOAN!!"

LIAR.

Well he is getting paid as if he were a top 10 NFL coach, in the NCAA. Why move to the NFL and have little-to-no job security, for a, I'm guessing, small raise or possible decrease in money.

It's a business for him to. At 60 years old his time in the NFL would be limited anyways, and we saw JoePa coach into his 80s. I think I know what I would do in his situation too.

As I said...He's a carpet bagger...I remember he just had to get all the reporters away from theyre families on christmas day when he took over the Dolphins. I hated him then...I hate the pompous bastard still..Im glad we didnt hire the prick.

In the last 4 years...Alabama has 3 Championships and Ohio State has 0. I'm sure that has a lot to do with your "hate." There's always been an inferiority complex with OSU fans that think they are better than the SEC teams. How would you feel if Urban Meyer had a chance to move to the NFL? Would you bashing him the same way if he decided to stay at OSU?

In the last 4 years...Alabama has 3 Championships and Ohio State has 0. I'm sure that has a lot to do with your "hate." There's always been an inferiority complex with OSU fans that think they are better than the SEC teams. How would you feel if Urban Meyer had a chance to move to the NFL? Would you bashing him the same way if he decided to stay at OSU?

dude, let the grown-ups have a grown up conversation.

yes ROO he's probably the best ncaa football coach since who?? (are you even old enough to remember any of these guys) bear bryant, woody hayes, bo schembeckler? maybe.

but the guy is a farce LIAR. he could never make it in the nfl because the nfl doesn't RECRUIT. get it?

he's right there on the list of scumbags that leave teams and cities high and dry like petrino and kiffin.

go ask the people in atlanta and tennessee what they think about those guys.........KID. then get back to me when you're done playing madden, genius.

dude, let the grown-ups have a grown up conversation.

yes ROO he's probably the best ncaa football coach since who?? (are you even old enough to remember any of these guys) bear bryant, woody hayes, bo schembeckler? maybe.

but the guy is a farce LIAR. he could never make it in the nfl because the nfl doesn't RECRUIT. get it?

he's right there on the list of scumbags that leave teams and cities high and dry like petrino and kiffin.

go ask the people in atlanta and tennessee what they think about those guys.........KID. then get back to me when you're done playing madden, genius.

Urban Meyer. Remember when every OSU fan hated him when he was coach at Florida? Remember how he left Florida? Everything was cool when he was winning championships, but then all of sudden he's "too stressed" after a 8-5 season and quits. I'd call that leaving a team high and dry...

Urban Meyer. Remember when every OSU fan hated him when he was coach at Florida? Remember how he left Florida? Everything was cool when he was winning championships, but then all of sudden he's "too stressed" after a 8-5 season and quits. I'd call that leaving a team high and dry...

Tell you what...I would like to hear the opinion of Ballpeen on this matter. He is a Florida alum.

Archived