THE BROWNS BOARD

Rich4Eagle Waits For The Rest To Catch Up As We Have An Owner Who Gets It

rich4eagle

For the first 35 years the Browns focused on what wins, OFFENSE. Then we invented this dumbaassed Dawg Pound crap and began a 22 year losing streak. Time after time we hired a defensive genius and focused on winning in the trenches and defense wins championships. We drafted fat ass dumb D line guys and useless LB's with one picks not to mention a bevy of OL guys who lead us nowhere

Meanwhile I repeated over and over Offense wins championships with numbers only to be pissed on by fools, and that OL guys are a dime a dozen

Funny how my wisdom is proving greater daily........

and now we have an owner who gets it despite stupid fans stupid coaches and dimwit philosophies

Offensive skill players who touch the ball are the key to winning vastly so for the QB

The Browns will rise again and soon

Meanwhile the detractors can piss on what it is but it is what it is..........again over and over

The NFL has changed over the years, The NFL is about Offense now, but that was not the case 10 years ago. You sound like an Asshole when you start a thread like this. Its funny how everyone on here is a Browns fan, but some of you are the guy that you do not want to sit by during a game.....Every team has those guys and just by your post your that guy

The NFL has changed over the years, The NFL is about Offense now, but that was not the case 10 years ago. You sound like an Asshole when you start a thread like this. Its funny how everyone on here is a Browns fan, but some of you are the guy that you do not want to sit by during a game.....Every team has those guys and just by your post your that guy

I agree. Since joining this site I have just really been amazed at how many Browns fans are assholes...

"Meanwhile I repeated over and over Offense wins championships with numbers only to be pissed on by fools, and that OL guys are a dime a dozen"

OMG seriously!? Ugh! Why is nobody listening to you!

"Funny how my wisdom is proving greater daily........"

Oh yes, that is funny.

you need BOTH offense and defense to win. If you have a defense as bad as your offense is good, you are going to go point for point with your opponent and go to overtime. You need a decent defense (but I agree with you) and a better offense to win.

For the first 35 years the Browns focused on what wins, OFFENSE. Then we invented this dumbaassed Dawg Pound crap and began a 22 year losing streak. Time after time we hired a defensive genius and focused on winning in the trenches and defense wins championships. We drafted fat ass dumb D line guys and useless LB's with one picks not to mention a bevy of OL guys who lead us nowhere

Meanwhile I repeated over and over Offense wins championships with numbers only to be pissed on by fools, and that OL guys are a dime a dozen

and now we have an owner who gets it despite stupid fans stupid coaches and dimwit philosophies

Offensive skill players who touch the ball are the key to winning vastly so for the QB

Meanwhile the detractors can piss on what it is but it is what it is..........again over and over

And everyone on this board has repeatedly refuted this same erroneous argument you love to post 20 times a year. One more example just for fun: The 49ers sure have dime a dozen offensive lineman too don't they? Three of their starting 5 OL were drafted in the 1st round. Not to mention every playoff team left has a solid defense outside the Falcons.

But please copy and paste the same argument over and over while throwing in as many ellipses as you possibly can. It's hilarious................. It truly is...................

Thanks for getting on board 50 years late

"Meanwhile I repeated over and over Offense wins championships with numbers only to be pissed on by fools, and that OL guys are a dime a dozen"

OMG seriously!? Ugh! Why is nobody listening to you!

"Funny how my wisdom is proving greater daily........"

Oh yes, that is funny.

and again you prove you are an asshole devoid of history because Offense wins championships has been my mantra before this board was ever created............but do keep your head up your ass in a void

And everyone on this board has repeatedly refuted this same erroneous argument you love to post 20 times a year. One more example just for fun: The 49ers sure have dime a dozen offensive lineman too don't they? Three of their starting 5 OL were drafted in the 1st round. Not to mention every playoff team left has a solid defense outside the Falcons.

But please copy and paste the same argument over and over while throwing in as many ellipses as you possibly can. It's hilarious................. It truly is...................

Koilin Kaepernick......maybe someday you will get it

and again you prove you are an asshole devoid of history because Offense wins championships has been my mantra before this board was ever created............but do keep your head up your ass in a void

There's exceptions to the Rule Rich, like the '85 Bears and the '00 Ravens. Incidentally- the Ravens starting LT in the SB was a high first round pick, so please can the OL are dime a dozen argument. Sure- every GM and player personnel guy in the NFL should be fired for drafting these guys high. In more recent history, two of the Giant's Lombardi's are due to the fact their defense was good enough to keep Tom Brady in check.

Yup, want to be good for a long time- just find yourself another Brady or Montana.

Koilin Kaepernick......maybe someday you will get it

Yes because Kaepernick is so awesome that 5 fat ass ghoolie clones could have blocked for him, right? Just because you can only repeat the names of players the media drools over doesn't mean other great players don't exist. Try to think outside the box sometime, ok?

once an ass always an ass.

yeah teams put up big #'s this weekend. so you have to have an offensive line to give your guy time to throw or to open up lanes for the running game.

and even if you have all that then you need a defensive line to stuff the other team's run game or their secondary to shut them down.......

don't get it. what do you want, 8 receivers 2 rbs and a QB every play you flippin asshole.

Yes because Kaepernick is so awesome that 5 fat ass ghoolie clones could have blocked for him, right? Just because you can only repeat the names of players the media drools over doesn't mean other great players don't exist. Try to think outside the box sometime, ok?

the rich and ghoolie suckfest continues. they will defend each other until the bitter end, and i mean bitter END as in who takes it up the azz first.

this argument is just plain fucking dumb and yes rich or ghoolie throws it on the board every 3 or 4 weeks just to get everyone's blood boiling.

reatards.

let me see. i don't think i've ever heard a quote from a coaching genius stating 'oooooh. offenses win championships!!" GTFO. the quote that is instilled in everyone's mind is: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

of course you need an offense. duh. did you football geniuses watch any of the BCS championship game? uh let's take a look at the size and quality of play from alabama's OL and DL compared to notre dames. i heard plenty of "alabama's stout, huge oveer-powering OL is dominating.....the DL for alabama are dominating.."

you 2 are beyond belief. just plain stooooopid.

Honestly....I don't care if it is offense or defense that wins championships.

I only care if we win championships.

And I don't care if it is done via the '85 Bears/2000 Ravens/2005 Steelers method of monster defenses

...or if it is done 1999 Rams/2010 Packers style of track meet offense

...or if it done the usual way of both powerful offense and powerful defense....like the Browns/Packers/Steelers/49ers/Cowboys/Patriots dynasties were put together.

I guess I like the Al Davis method: Just Win, Baby

Belichik is NOT a defensive coach.

OK.

Zombo

Yes, OK, sure. He is a HEAD coach. Every head coach in my view should be neither an offensive or defensive coach, but should have capabilities in both arenas.

Bill Belichick WAS a defensive coach....a defensive coordinator.

But yes, every defensive coach should know enough about offense to stop it....and every offensive coordinator should know enough about defense to defeat it...so when a guy becomes a HC he should have knowledge of both.

I can tell you that when BB first came here he was by NO means competent at running an offense. He was terrible in fact.

But I will say that he has learned, and certainly is now a "balanced" coach that puts his time in being the CEO of his team by having his thumb in all aspects of it, offens/defense/special teams.

Yeah and for some reason those defensive coaches keep winning superbowls, Coughlin, Belichick, Tomlin. You need to be good a both.

Yeah defensive coaches, that is funny like Belichick with the most prolific offense in football for a decade and Coughlin who needed Eli to make two miracle throws to win two championships and OH YEAH Tomlin who won shit except for Ben's Miracle one minute 95 yard drive

your post is hilarious and humorous and of course stupid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you cannot see the obvious,,,,,,,,,,,go with the Dawg Pound and OL guys and lose for twenty more years

once an ass always an ass.

yeah teams put up big #'s this weekend. so you have to have an offensive line to give your guy time to throw or to open up lanes for the running game.

and even if you have all that then you need a defensive line to stuff the other team's run game or their secondary to shut them down.......

don't get it. what do you want, 8 receivers 2 rbs and a QB every play you flippin asshole.

You remain a football idiot and it remains here in Brownstown we have the dumbest fans in football, represented by you

too bad I get it always have and what we have here now in browns fandom is a "failure to understand reality"

Jimmy Haslem will fix your total stupidity and you will get amnesia about it

get lost punk and stay stupid

the rich and ghoolie suckfest continues. they will defend each other until the bitter end, and i mean bitter END as in who takes it up the azz first.

this argument is just plain fucking dumb and yes rich or ghoolie throws it on the board every 3 or 4 weeks just to get everyone's blood boiling.

reatards.

let me see. i don't think i've ever heard a quote from a coaching genius stating 'oooooh. offenses win championships!!" GTFO. the quote that is instilled in everyone's mind is: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

of course you need an offense. duh. did you football geniuses watch any of the BCS championship game? uh let's take a look at the size and quality of play from alabama's OL and DL compared to notre dames. i heard plenty of "alabama's stout, huge oveer-powering OL is dominating.....the DL for alabama are dominating.."

you 2 are beyond belief. just plain stooooopid.

we where around when winning was the staple and got the formula,,,,,,,,,,,,and here you are defending losing,,,,,,,,,,too fyckubg funny loser keep blowing loser smoke out your loser ass

There's exceptions to the Rule Rich, like the '85 Bears and the '00 Ravens. Incidentally- the Ravens starting LT in the SB was a high first round pick, so please can the OL are dime a dozen argument. Sure- every GM and player personnel guy in the NFL should be fired for drafting these guys high. In more recent history, two of the Giant's Lombardi's are due to the fact their defense was good enough to keep Tom Brady in check.

Yup, want to be good for a long time- just find yourself another Brady or Montana.

Your are right Hoorta once every twenty five years defense wins championships,,,,,,,,,,we should focus on defense so maybe we can twice each 50 years

Honestly....I don't care if it is offense or defense that wins championships.

I only care if we win championships.

And I don't care if it is done via the '85 Bears/2000 Ravens/2005 Steelers method of monster defenses

...or if it is done 1999 Rams/2010 Packers style of track meet offense

...or if it done the usual way of both powerful offense and powerful defense....like the Browns/Packers/Steelers/49ers/Cowboys/Patriots dynasties were put together.

I guess I like the Al Davis method: Just Win, Baby

Bottom line buddy is Super Bowl champs score 31 points and that number is going up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so it is offense that wins championships or be a loser defending losers who think otherwise and OL guys are a dime a dozen

archive this post it will be sage wisdom

Archived