THE BROWNS BOARD

How Do The Raisins Do It?

dapz

So every wear minus the debacle 2007 season the ravens have seemingly gone to the title game every year with a trash can for a qb. This clown honestly thinks he is a top5 qb..,

I don't believe it personally, maybe top 15 at best.

So how do they consistently get to the title game with a Derek Anderson clone each year.

I live close to bmore and I'm sick of hearing these fans during the winning seasons. Which is every damn year.

The answer is: Organization.

Ever since Steven Biscotti took over the Ravens reigns in 1999 after Modell was kicked out of the league*, and Ozzie Newsome took control of that team, it has been one of the best run franchises in the league.

And that fact brings hope to the Browns that a new owner can come in and take over for a putz of an owner and bring in a management team to turn things around pretty quickly, and stay competitive for a long period of time.

Hopefully that is what we see with Jimmy Haslam here.

Similar things happened in several other places: When Bob Kraft took over the Patriots, they have been a premiere franchise ever since.

When Jimmy Irsay took over for his Art Modell like inept father, the Colts turned into one of the better run franchises.

When Pat Bowlen took over ownership of the Broncos, he turned one of the worst teams into one of the best teams.

When Dan Rooney took over operational control of the Steelers from his inept old man, they became one of the best run operations in the game.

Hopefully the same thing can happen here with JH taking over for Randy Lerner.

Organization is the key, 100 % agree, but Flacco is no Dereke Anderson.

Flacco has proven allot and does deserve recognition. One of the top 5, no way, but certainly well above DA caliber.

The targets they have gotten for Flacco have raised his game a bunch and the chemistry rubs off both ways.

Flacco carrying on about being one the greats is definitely BS, but the guys does deserve credit for what he has done and done well.

Organization is the key, 100 % agree, but Flacco is no Dereke Anderson.

Flacco has proven allot and does deserve recognition. One of the top 5, no way, but certainly well above DA caliber.

The targets they have gotten for Flacco have raised his game a bunch and the chemistry rubs off both ways.

Flacco carrying on about being one the greats is definitely BS, but the guys does deserve credit for what he has done and done well.

I would say top 10, but not top 5. He isn't better then Brady, either Manning, Brees, Rodgers, or that rapist in pittspuke. Those 6 guys have 14 superbowl appearences with 10 wins and 7 Superbowl MVP's

Archived