THE BROWNS BOARD

Ot: Thank God For This Board--F Cavsfanatics

Soju

I was also Soju on the cavsfanatics forum but have been banned--not for swearing, not for calling out mods, but for displaying my displeasure with Tristan Thompson. If you are reading this FUCK YOU SUSIE. Got her skid marked panties up in a bunch and blocked me. F all the other pussy mods over there, too, and the faggot posters holding each other's dicks salivating over Tristan Thomason. Bitching about me to the mods like some tattling 10 year old.

Anyway, even though there are differing views on players and the team, the owners here don't ban you. Hell, even opposing teams' fans come over here to talk shit and the mods let it slide. They let you get steam off your chest and bitch about the team, which I'm sure every appreciates here.

Browns Board is the best forum in Cleveland!

I got warned on that site for writing the name J.J. Redick, because I accidentally put the RE instead of Re in his last name. Fucking pussies!!!

Sounds about right. That board is run by a bunch of nazis. No one can have fun, call anyone out, or talk bad about the team. If you do, you're done. Banned. I'm not even making a sock account to post on that site again, either. F em.

I was also Soju on the cavsfanatics forum but have been banned--not for swearing, not for calling out mods, but for displaying my displeasure with Tristan Thompson. If you are reading this FUCK YOU SUSIE. Got her skid marked panties up in a bunch and blocked me. F all the other pussy mods over there, too, and the faggot posters holding each other's dicks salivating over Tristan Thomason. Bitching about me to the mods like some tattling 10 year old.

Anyway, even though there are differing views on players and the team, the owners here don't ban you. Hell, even opposing teams' fans come over here to talk shit and the mods let it slide. They let you get steam off your chest and bitch about the team, which I'm sure every appreciates here.

Zombo is gay for Mel Turpin.

Yeah, they are a bunch a-holes over there. Don't criticize or say anything they don't agree with, or your gone! Whomever designed their shitty website suck as well. The site itself is a POS.

Have you been to the Real Cavs Fans forum? http://realcavsfans.com/forums.php

Cavsfanatics is the worst forum on the entire fucking internet. I got banned from there and found Real Cavs Fans afterward. Not only is it not run by Nazis but the members are WAY MORE knowledgeable.

I thought I checked out that site before but I thought it didn't have much traffic. I just checked back and it seems to be doing better than cavsfanatic. I'll be going there now. Thanks.

Archived