THE BROWNS BOARD

Football Gameplan's 2013 Mock Draft Video - January (2 Rounds)

EmDiggy

I don't know Em Diggy....the Chiefs and Cardinals playoff ready? and I think it would be a major reach for the Cards to go for Tyler Wilson.

Also, Bjoern Werner for the Browns? With the Browns going to the 3-4, they already have a solid locked up DL......what they don't have are th OLB's?

Do you project Werner as an OLB in the 3-4?

What about a Jarvis Jones? Do you really think he will drop that far?

I don't know Em Diggy....the Chiefs and Cardinals playoff ready? and I think it would be a major reach for the Cards to go for Tyler Wilson.

Also, Bjoern Werner for the Browns? With the Browns going to the 3-4, they already have a solid locked up DL......what they don't have are th OLB's?

Do you project Werner as an OLB in the 3-4?

What about a Jarvis Jones? Do you really think he will drop that far?

Thanks Gipper! I think he has some stand up potential.. Jones is the wild card because it really depends on how teams view that injury. Hell, he could go as high as #2 to the Jags. Can't lie, that's a lot of talent that is worth the roll of the dice

It would be our luck for the best CB in the Draft to go one spot before we go. I would love to add this guy to our secondary to go with Haden and Ward. Sheldon Brown is getting a little long in the tooth. He's either gotta go to the FS or this could be his last year in the league. Although we do need Linebackers and we still need a Free Safety... so many directions and only two picks in the first three rounds. Gotta believe we go all defense though, I feel pretty confident in our offense. The Wideouts continue to grow. We need a FB if it's not Smelley but we're set at RB. Resigning Watson and continue to develop Cameron. A Great line that will continue to improve with time.

I feel the difference maker will be the playcalling(and the playcallers) on Offense this year. Browns are going DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE>

Jarvis Jones can be one of those guys who goes as high as #2 or fall as far as the 2nd round. He could be a Bowman, the only difference is that Jones has undeniable talent while Bowman's talent was still questioned as a one year fluke. Because of this he won't fall any farther than the late first or early second, but he could still find him self falling for a while.

Werner is also a wildcard. Can he play OLB in a 3-4. The guy went from 270 to 255 between last season and this season. He has the size to play. What we don't know is if he has the athleticism, or even the instinct to play in space. We can find out about his athleticism during the combine, but you won't be able to find out about his instinct until you draft the guy and get him on the field. That is why you always need to be weary of drafting a college 4-3 DE to play OLB in a 3-4.

Jarvis Jones can be one of those guys who goes as high as #2 or fall as far as the 2nd round. He could be a Bowman, the only difference is that Jones has undeniable talent while Bowman's talent was still questioned as a one year fluke. Because of this he won't fall any farther than the late first or early second, but he could still find him self falling for a while.

Werner is also a wildcard. Can he play OLB in a 3-4. The guy went from 270 to 255 between last season and this season. He has the size to play. What we don't know is if he has the athleticism, or even the instinct to play in space. We can find out about his athleticism during the combine, but you won't be able to find out about his instinct until you draft the guy and get him on the field. That is why you always need to be weary of drafting a college 4-3 DE to play OLB in a 3-4.

Your analysis equally applies to Jabaal Sheard.

Archived