THE BROWNS BOARD

We Won

RavensFan1996

God I hope ravensfan1996 means that is when he was born!!!! How ironic!!!! That's hilarious

I was born in 1970 and "WE" haven't won SHIT since I have been alive

With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

Maybe instead of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you shoulda built a new football stadium. You kept your colors, records, and team. It's not our fault the Browns suck. And I remember what it felt like losing the Colts, and how hard it is everytime I see that horseshoe. But we have the Ravens, you have the Browns, and we just won our second Super Bowl.

Maybe instead of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you shoulda built a new football stadium. You kept your colors, records, and team. It's not our fault the Browns suck. And I remember what it felt like losing the Colts, and how hard it is everytime I see that horseshoe. But we have the Ravens, you have the Browns, and we just won our second Super Bowl.

Yeah, we know you won- no reason to come over here and gloat about it. End of discussion.

Archived