THE BROWNS BOARD

A Patriot Secret Service Guy Speech

calfoxwc

Published on Jan 20, 2013

Dan Bongino, former US Secret Service Officer and former US Senate Candidate speaks at the Annapolis, MD Guns Across America Rally. Jan 19th, 2013.

Let's just say that "gun control" means "tyranny by an UNAmerican president and his traitorous sheep"

Our rights are God given. That is an excellent point, you know.

OUR revolution is the only one, where the people at the front of OUR revolution - dis-empowered themselves for the sake of freedom

for following generations.

Who are we to argue with Cal's christian god? I mean, he's in a book. And you know its real cuz the books really old.

Oh, all that other crazy shit in there? We'll, uh, we'll ignore that. Instead we'll make up shit about gun ownership and put that in its place.

Jesus Christ CaL you're biased and blind as shit.

I heard liberals also like puppies.

Damn those Marxist Nazi puppies! The bible says no puppies! Obama loves puppies, traitor!

Actually, in the original Hebrew and Greek (those are two languages, for Cysko and woodpeckerhead to know what's going on...)''

that commandment means "Thou shalt not MURDER."

As in, "unjustifiably taking another's life".

David killed Goliath - that's self defense.

Got it, libs?

Actually, in the original Hebrew and Greek (those are two languages, for Cysko and woodpeckerhead to know what's going on...)''

that commandment means "Thou shalt not MURDER."

As in, "unjustifiably taking another's life".

David killed Goliath - that's self defense.

Got it, libs?

Not looking to take sides here and not looking to throw you off your topic, but the Bible also says:

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13

It was a hostile group vs David's group in upcoming battle. However, David wasn't the champion. Saul was,

and wouldn't accept Goliath's challenge. David faced Goliath with only a staff, and sling and a rock,

and refused to use Saul's armor. David was defending his people from Goliath.

THEN he became their champion, and defended and saved his people.

The account of the battle between David and Goliath is told in 1 Samuel, chapter 17.[3] Saul and the Israelites are facing the Philistinesnear the Valley of Elah. Twice a day for 40 days, Goliath, the champion of the Philistines, comes out between the lines and challenges the Israelites to send out a champion of their own to decide the outcome in single combat, but Saul and all the Israelites are afraid.David, bringing food for his elder brothers, hears that Saul has promised to reward any man who defeats Goliath, and accepts the challenge. Saul reluctantly agrees and offers his armor, which David declines, taking only his sling and five stones from a brook.

David and Goliath confront each other, Goliath with his armor and shield, David with his staff and sling. "The Philistine cursed David by his gods." but David replies: "This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down; and I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that all this assembly may know that God saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is God’s, and he will give you into our hand."[4]

David hurls a stone from his sling with all his might and hits Goliath in the center of his forehead, Goliath falls on his face to the ground, and David cuts off his head. The Philistines flee and are pursued by the Israelites "as far as Gath and the gates of Ekron". David puts the armor of Goliath in his own tent and takes the head to Jerusalem, and Saul sends Abner to bring the boy to him. The king asks whose son he is, and David answers, "I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite."

you said "David was the god of the Hebrews' champion..." ??????

Do you see how you emotionally knee jerk with no validity to it, and your anger gets you in so much trouble?

Seriously, Legacy nailed it when he posted in another thread:

Lmao. What are you even talking about anymore? Reading your posts is like watching a mento be dropped into coke bottle. Legacy

Not looking to take sides here and not looking to throw you off your topic, but the Bible also says:

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13

thx dawgpound....

It was a hostile group vs David's group in upcoming battle. However, David wasn't the champion. Saul was,

and wouldn't accept Goliath's challenge. David faced Goliath with only a staff, and sling and a rock,

and refused to use Saul's armor. David was defending his people from Goliath.

THEN he became their champion, and defended and saved his people.

The account of the battle between David and Goliath is told in 1 Samuel, chapter 17.[3] Saul and the Israelites are facing the Philistinesnear the Valley of Elah. Twice a day for 40 days, Goliath, the champion of the Philistines, comes out between the lines and challenges the Israelites to send out a champion of their own to decide the outcome in single combat, but Saul and all the Israelites are afraid.David, bringing food for his elder brothers, hears that Saul has promised to reward any man who defeats Goliath, and accepts the challenge. Saul reluctantly agrees and offers his armor, which David declines, taking only his sling and five stones from a brook.

David and Goliath confront each other, Goliath with his armor and shield, David with his staff and sling. "The Philistine cursed David by his gods." but David replies: "This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down; and I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that all this assembly may know that God saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is God’s, and he will give you into our hand."[4]

David hurls a stone from his sling with all his might and hits Goliath in the center of his forehead, Goliath falls on his face to the ground, and David cuts off his head. The Philistines flee and are pursued by the Israelites "as far as Gath and the gates of Ekron". David puts the armor of Goliath in his own tent and takes the head to Jerusalem, and Saul sends Abner to bring the boy to him. The king asks whose son he is, and David answers, "I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite."

And where, exactly, is the self defense there?

Legacy fan is not good at insults, and he is a fool, but he's a fair piece smarter than you are, so I'm not surprised you're trying to piggyback him to try and insult me, because being a parrot is what you're best at.

The Philistines were ready to go to war vs the Israelites. You see, Cysko Nabisco, the Israelites were trying to avoid

battle with them - and Goliath tried to goad them into a one on one battle to decide the outcome of the battle between their respective

peoples. But Saul was afraid, and none of the Israelites wanted battle, and wanted no part of facing Goliath either.

But obviously, the Philistines were going to battle them regardless, and in all arrogance, Goliath was mocking them by

daring them to put up one volunteer to face him to decide the winner of the inevitable battle.

So, David accepted the challenge, and defended his people from certain devastation.

That is self-defense of the Israelites people. He protected them from losing the war.

Goliath and the Philistines were clearly the aggressors - the challenge came from them.

And, David not only saved his people, his brothers, but saved himself.

Yep. You libs resort to quibbling over the definition of what "is" is to save face, when nothin else works.

Try genuinely addressing the content next time.

Cal, do you believe everything in the Bible actually happened?

If the answer is yes I don't think we really need to take anything Cal says seriously...

Though, its not like anyone is now haha

Why is this important? Because he corrected an inaccurate take on the story of David & Goliath by using THE ONLY source on the subject?

Regardless of if the David and Goliath story is true, Cysko the Sage can't even accurately recount the events.

Edit: I've found the explanation. Wikipedia calls David "the champion of Israel" (which he was AFTER he became king - and well after the context and events of the D&G story).

So yeah... Wikipedia, folks.

Its important in the sense it gauges how seriously you should take someone's opinion, IMO

Yet you favor one who incorrectly* uses Wikipedia as a source, vs another poster who uses the Bible?

Care to have a guess at where Wiki & the Bible rank of the hierarchy of credible sources?

Are you aware of where this will get you in your graduate studies (or even undergraduate)?

*Skimmed the first 2 sentences instead of at least reading the entire article.

Yet you favor one who incorrectly* uses Wikipedia as a source, vs another poster who uses the Bible?

Care to have a guess at where Wiki & the Bible rank of the hierarchy of credible sources?

Are you aware of where this will get you in your graduate studies (or even undergraduate)?

*Skimmed the first 2 sentences instead of at least reading the entire article.

Yeah I'm not worried about my graduate or undergraduate studies...

I also don't believe I took a side

I'd also use Wikipedia as a source over the Bible... unless I am referencing something that was said in the Bible.

A wikipedia article and the bible have probably both been edited the same amount of times lol

Why is this important? Because he corrected an inaccurate take on the story of David & Goliath by using THE ONLY source on the subject?

Regardless of if the David and Goliath story is true, Cysko the Sage can't even accurately recount the events.

Edit: I've found the explanation. Wikipedia calls David "the champion of Israel" (which he was AFTER he became king - and well after the context and events of the D&G story).

So yeah... Wikipedia, folks.

For what its worth I used only my memory of the recounting of events nobody can prove actually took place.

The Philistines were ready to go to war vs the Israelites. You see, Cysko Nabisco, the Israelites were trying to avoid

battle with them - and Goliath tried to goad them into a one on one battle to decide the outcome of the battle between their respective

peoples. But Saul was afraid, and none of the Israelites wanted battle, and wanted no part of facing Goliath either.

But obviously, the Philistines were going to battle them regardless, and in all arrogance, Goliath was mocking them by

daring them to put up one volunteer to face him to decide the winner of the inevitable battle.

So, David accepted the challenge, and defended his people from certain devastation.

That is self-defense of the Israelites people. He protected them from losing the war.

Goliath and the Philistines were clearly the aggressors - the challenge came from them.

And, David not only saved his people, his brothers, but saved himself.

Yep. You libs resort to quibbling over the definition of what "is" is to save face, when nothin else works.

Try genuinely addressing the content next time.

Once again...no actual self defense there. Accepting a challenge isn't the same...come on now...really, its ridiculous.

No, he accepted the challenge in lieu of he and his people being destroyed by the larger army.

That is survival. David accepted the challenge to save his people, and himself from the

all out battle that was going to take place.

That is self defense. Survival. You're being like heckbunker now - quibbling over the definition of words to suit your claim.

No, he accepted the challenge in lieu of he and his people being destroyed by the larger army.

That is survival. David accepted the challenge to save his people, and himself from the

all out battle that was going to take place.

That is self defense. Survival. You're being like heckbunker now - quibbling over the definition of words to suit your claim.

Perhaps you're right about that. I like a good arguement but arguing definitions isn't fitting into my time budget.

Meanwhile, in Colorado.....

they are going after the common shotguns used all over the country.

Of course they are.

The vague term "assault weapon" is just a cover for ALL guns.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/03/01/popular-standard-shotgun-could-be-banned-under-proposed-bill/

Archived