THE BROWNS BOARD

Raiders Eye Mike Holmgren For Front Office

Browns149

per ESPN,

The Oakland Raiders have been talking to former Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren about a leadership position within the organization, according to two sources.

Holmgren would be a natural candidate because of his relationship with Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie. Both worked for the Packers.

For several months, the Raiders have been looking at potential new leaders for the team. They have been talking to Ray Anderson, the NFL's senior vice president of football operations.

According to a source, Holmgren has visited the Raiders to talk about the position. Currently, he is on vacation in Europe.

There is no timetable for the Raiders to find a top front office executive.

Part of the job would be to lead the quest for a new stadium. Holmgren ran the Cleveland Browns until an ownership change led to his release from the team at the end of the season.

per ESPN,

The Oakland Raiders have been talking to former Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren about a leadership position within the organization, according to two sources.

BWA HA HA HA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

in the report they didn't say why he was released from the browns........uh, cuz he sucked??

good luck with that oakland.

Steve Miller Said it Best

Go On, Take the Money and Run.

Glad to see Holms is vacationing in Europe on the $40 million he took from us ... he deserves the break ... all those meetings he was late for or didn't show up for had to be stressful on the guy. And then, there was that one day where the donut guy was late. Stay in the best hotels, Big Guy ... you deserve it.

Zombo

Glad to see Holms is vacationing in Europe on the $40 million he took from us ... he deserves the break ... all those meetings he was late for or didn't show up for had to be stressful on the guy. And then, there was that one day where the donut guy was late. Stay in the best hotels, Big Guy ... you deserve it.

Zombo

He's on an eating tour in Paris.

say why he was released from the browns........uh, cuz he sucked??

Holmgren's only success in life was as a coach.

He was a colossal failure as an office guy.

He didn't make many mistakes, but the errors he did make were quite epic.

1. Jake Delhomme:

Holomgren has an odd attraction to Cajun QB's who lead the NFL in interceptions.

2. Eric Mangini:

OK Eric, I'm giving you Jake Delhomme as yur starter and if you can't win with him, yur fired.

3. Colt McCoy:

He just needs to be properly developed.

4. Pat Shurmer:

He's the perfect guy to develop Colt McCoy!

Hopefully that fat fuck eats himself into diabetes and clogged arteries.

I have diabetes Myself...let Me tell you...its no fun...I dont wish that on the worst of enemies.,,I think thats a rude immature statement..

Interesting.....a thread filled with idiots that busted my chops for hating the holmgren hire. Most of you motherfuckers were sucking his dick as he walked in the door: "we now have a proven football man!"

Such short memories....I'll save all you chicken little the embarrassment of digging thru you felatiation posts about how holmgren would turn this bus around.

Interesting.....a thread filled with idiots that busted my chops for hating the holmgren hire. Most of you motherfuckers were sucking his dick as he walked in the door: "we now have a proven football man!"

Such short memories....I'll save all you chicken little the embarrassment of digging thru you felatiation posts about how holmgren would turn this bus around.

I don't remember anyone sucking his dick, but there is a certain thing called "hope" and there is what we call a "performance review"

We hoped he could change it around, and now we are pissed that he wasted our time and extended the losing.

Just for the record, where are you on Haslem, Banner, Lombardi and Chud ... just so you can tell us "I told you so" again, let's get the facts straight up front:

Zombo

Archived