THE BROWNS BOARD

Desmond Bryant

dawg08

He said

I think in time I will be able to show you guys and whoever else wants to know that's really not indicative of me,'' Bryant said

You can tell he went to Harvard. I am feeling that we will be ok. When is the last time you heard or read a statement from a real criminal where they used indicative in a sentence? :P

Really who hasn't gotten drunk and went to the wrong door before? People just get more scared when you look like the incredible hulk.

He said

I think in time I will be able to show you guys and whoever else wants to know that's really not indicative of me,'' Bryant said

You can tell he went to Harvard. I am feeling that we will be ok. When is the last time you heard or read a statement from a real criminal where they used indicative in a sentence? :P

Really who hasn't gotten drunk and went to the wrong door before? People just get more scared when you look like the incredible hulk.

LOL! What I don't understand is there was no explanation?! Yeah, I guess I have gone to the wrong door drunk(apt. door, -in my apt. building that is) before, BUT 3 miles away to someone elses home, no! There is more to the story than what is being said in my opinion.

Man the neck of this guy, definitely Hulkish, sheesh!

Let me try to explain probably what happened.

1# shirtless; half way home in the cab he deiced to walk the rest of the way because it was such a nice nite out. Shortly after the cab left he was attacked by wild dogs and in the moment of fighting off the beasts he lost his shirt.

#2 door knob; after the dog fight he went to the closest house to use a phone and was using the knob to prop himself up till they answered the door.

at 6'6" 311 how many doorknobs are built to sustain those kind of loads.

My question is this, if this happened on feb. 24th why did they wait 22 days to file a law suit? And just days after he signs a nice contract?

What are they suing for.... a door knob?

Sounds like a frivolous law suit to me.

Let me try to explain probably what happened.

1# shirtless; half way home in the cab he deiced to walk the rest of the way because it was such a nice nite out. Shortly after the cab left he was attacked by wild dogs and in the moment of fighting off the beasts he lost his shirt.

#2 door knob; after the dog fight he went to the closest house to use a phone and was using the knob to prop himself up till they answered the door.

at 6'6" 311 how many doorknobs are built to sustain those kind of loads.

My question is this, if this happened on feb. 24th why did they wait 22 days to file a law suit? And just days after he signs a nice contract?

What are they suing for.... a door knob?

Sounds like a frivolous law suit to me.

Well, I guess if happened that way, then the lawsuit should be filed against the owners of these dogs, huh? Why arethese dogs out that late at night roaming the neighborhood? Or should I say, how did they get out?

Greedy_Boy_with_Dollar_Signs_in_His_Eyes_110315-191864-706042.jpgThe Bakars' attorney, Robert Fiore, said in an email Tuesday that Bryant ''made more than a simple, inconsequential mistake'' and that the lawsuit was filed ''to hold Mr. Bryant legally accountable for his inexcusable conduct and the resulting trauma to my clients.''

At one point, the lawsuit says, the shirtless Bryant tried to yank open the door while the 5-foot-10, 170-pound Isaac Bakar struggled to stop him from the inside and yelled things like, ''go away'' and ''leave my family alone.''

Bryant, 27, was arrested on a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge, and his mug shot with eyes half closed and tongue sticking out went viral. Nonetheless, he signed a deal last week with the Cleveland Browns worth $34 million over five years, with $15 million guaranteed.

The italicized part is the significant part of this story, as evidenced by this families demeanor depicted above.

Greedy_Boy_with_Dollar_Signs_in_His_Eyes_110315-191864-706042.jpgThe Bakars' attorney, Robert Fiore, said in an email Tuesday that Bryant ''made more than a simple, inconsequential mistake'' and that the lawsuit was filed ''to hold Mr. Bryant legally accountable for his inexcusable conduct and the resulting trauma to my clients.''

At one point, the lawsuit says, the shirtless Bryant tried to yank open the door while the 5-foot-10, 170-pound Isaac Bakar struggled to stop him from the inside and yelled things like, ''go away'' and ''leave my family alone.''

Bryant, 27, was arrested on a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge, and his mug shot with eyes half closed and tongue sticking out went viral. Nonetheless, he signed a deal last week with the Cleveland Browns worth $34 million over five years, with $15 million guaranteed.

The italicized part is the significant part of this story, as evidenced by this families demeanor depicted above.

Exactly.

Archived