THE BROWNS BOARD

Reward Renig.

The Cysko Kid

Apparently the groups who offered a 1.3 million dollar reward for Christopher dornier are trying to weasel out of paying it to three people who were attacked by this asshole and who's phone calls led police to him, because he was not captured and is now dead.

I think its bullshit. Pay up. What do you think?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=18821697&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fnews%2Fi%3Ftab%3Dwn

The Reynolds, who were tied up in their cabin by Dorner and called police when they got free, have put in a claim for the reward.So has Rick Heltebrake, who Dorner carjacked after he fled the Reynolds' cabin. He claims his phone call to authorities led to Dorner's capture.

But it's not clear whether any of them will be able to collect

Im guessing the Reynolds cabin was torched and Dorner killed himself there?

they had better get comped.at least for the losses.... same for the carjacked guy

but I think the fine print will screw them from reward.- alive not dead?

The Reynolds, who were tied up in their cabin by Dorner and called police when they got free, have put in a claim for the reward.So has Rick Heltebrake, who Dorner carjacked after he fled the Reynolds' cabin. He claims his phone call to authorities led to Dorner's capture.

But it's not clear whether any of them will be able to collect

Im guessing the Reynolds cabin was torched and Dorner killed himself there?

they had better get comped.at least for the losses.... same for the carjacked guy

but I think the fine print will screw them from reward.- alive not dead?

Dude killed himself. I dont think they could possibly have any control over it. Both parties (ill include the couple as 1) were victimized by him and their calls helped police corner and ultimately end him. That seems like they'd be due some reward, if it was promised. It's an a-hole move, that's for sure.

Archived