THE BROWNS BOARD

Fred Davis

The Gipper

So? What is up on the Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute front...errr, I mean, Fred Davis Tight End.

Again, this is a guy that came to dinner over a week ago and hasn't give even a 'by your leave' to let us all know what is happening with him.

Do you think that signing K3 means the Browns are done chasing him?

So? What is up on the Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute front...errr, I mean, Fred Davis Tight End.

Again, this is a guy that came to dinner over a week ago and hasn't give even a 'by your leave' to let us all know what is happening with him.

Do you think that signing K3 means the Browns are done chasing him?

I've been keeping up with him on my front, and it looks like y'all are out of the running. It's down to the Skins or the Bills.

I've been keeping up with him on my front, and it looks like y'all are out of the running. It's down to the Skins or the Bills.

Is that because the Browns took themselves out of the running by signing two other lesser rated TEs, or did Fred Davis take them out, thinking he wasn't being offered enough or getting certain guarantees?

Is that because the Browns took themselves out of the running by signing two other lesser rated TEs, or did Fred Davis take them out, thinking he wasn't being offered enough or getting certain guarantees?

Not 100% sure, but I think it's because you all signed two other TEs. I'm not sure how much money plays a part in his decision, because if it did, the Skins would have probably been out of the running a while ago.

Considering nothing has come out I would assume nothing. Nobody has said anything on Davis for almost a week. This most likely has to do with his injury, the same with Grimes. No one really wants to sign a guy until they know when he can play. No one knows that yet and not one has probably offered him anything yet until they get a better idea.

Do you really think that two guys we signed for league minimum would keep the Browns from signing Davis if they wanted him? They could just as easily release one of these guy in training camp with little to no consequence.

I was just about to ask this question. I always see rumblings about Brent Grimes, but ever since we signed two bad TEs, I haven't heard anything on Fred Davis. I hope we're still in the runnings. Him and Cameron would be a nice duo of TEs to have here. Both big and athletic with good hands.

Signed with Redskins. Browns didn't want him: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000155236/article/fred-davis-signs-contract-with-washington-redskins

Davis staying with the 'skins doesn't upset me. Isn't he the kid that, if he tests positive to drugs again, misses a SEASON? What a great risk/reward THAT is! No thanks.

Trade down, give me Eifert & Cameron.

Mike

Archived