THE BROWNS BOARD

North Korea

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the marxist gutless weinie we have as a failed president.

ObaMao's voting present over a hundred times as a Senator or whatever, is coming back to

haunt us. Mideast, Korea, Russia going cold war redo, Mexico and immigration out of control,...

at least even Heck is admitting things are getting worrisome. Big serious trouble on the horizon at the direction we have been traveling

since he entered our WH.

This is kind of making me nervous. I'm going to Okinawa next month... On an island with 20 US military bases on it that's being looked at by a desperate bunch of assholes with inaccurate missiles.

I was stationed on Okinawa for 2.5 years. What are you going there for? I haven't been there since 1987 so I'm sure it's changed quite a bit. I still have two retired Navy friends who live/work their for the USMC as civilians.

I wonder what they can hit. I don't suspect it's much but Seoul, but who knows what kind of missile technology they've been getting.

Usually this stuff is just bluster for domestic political reasons. And the new Kim supposedly doesn't have the support of the military. Maybe this is just more of the same. Except that we usually don't move stealth bombers, warships, fighter jets, and missile defense batteries for more of the same.

I wonder what they can hit. I don't suspect it's much but Seoul, but who knows what kind of missile technology they've been getting.

Usually this stuff is just bluster for domestic political reasons. And the new Kim supposedly doesn't have the support of the military. Maybe this is just more of the same. Except that we usually don't move stealth bombers, warships, fighter jets, and missile defense batteries for more of the same.

Found this on BBC

_59119706_north_korea_ranges_2.jpg

I would have to agree here, because this time China has the goods to kick our ass.

Link

What China could do is invade the homeland. They would suffer massive casualties from both our military and civilian population (you know, because we are allowed to have semi-automatic assault rifles with 30 round clips as civilians. Fuckin awesome, right?), but I don't think the leaders of China really care what kind of casualties they suffer, which makes them very dangerous. In the end I believe we would win in a war with China, but it would be brutal on both sides.

What China could do is invade the homeland. They would suffer massive casualties from both our military and civilian population (you know, because we are allowed to have semi-automatic assault rifles with 30 round clips as civilians. Fuckin awesome, right?), but I don't think the leaders of China really care what kind of casualties they suffer, which makes them very dangerous. In the end I believe we would win in a war with China, but it would be brutal on both sides.

China's never going to invade us and we're never going to invade China. There are too many guns here and too many people over there.

I'm speaking at a conference out there to present my research. All expenses paid!

He never says what sort of scientific venture he's involved in. There's one of two reasons for that.

1. Less likely, but possible, its highly classified by the government or in some other way secret.

Or

2. Much more likely since he's a college student, he's not telling you the truth.

He never says what sort of scientific venture he's involved in. There's one of two reasons for that.

1. Less likely, but possible, its highly classified by the government or in some other way secret.

Or

2. Much more likely since he's a college student, he's not telling you the truth.

1. Highly unlikely since he is a college student.

2. I doubt that, he seems like a good kid. Probably some educational seminar. Look up Okinawa conferences 2013. Not that many.

Please tell me the name of your research paper has a colon in it.

"Re-imagining Proust: A History Without Loss."

Must. Have. Colon.

"Chess, Checkers, Russian Roulette: These are games millions of people play every day.

Or

Actually none of the above. My work's unclassified, but I'd rather keep the shit I say on here away from my professional life. If you know what to look for, you can find me.

"Chess, Checkers, Russian Roulette: These are games millions of people play every day.

Actually none of the above. My work's unclassified, but I'd rather keep the shit I say on here away from my professional life. If you know what to look for, you can find me.

If you know what to look for you can find anyone. I'm not sure what you're worried about. Some scientist you know finding out you actually have opinions about stuff? We all know youre a whack job. In some way all us bb political board regulars are.

If you know what to look for you can find anyone. I'm not sure what you're worried about. Some scientist you know finding out you actually have opinions about stuff? We all know youre a whack job. In some way all us bb political board regulars are.

I'm not disputing that I'm a weirdo, I know that I am. I'm worried about the professional schools that I'm trying to get in. I know of a student this year who was offered a seat, accepted, made a sexist comment on some forum, the adcom found out about it and rescinded his offer. I don't exactly worry about being politically correct on this forum, so I'd like to keep these identities separate.

I'm not disputing that I'm a weirdo, I know that I am. I'm worried about the professional schools that I'm trying to get in. I know of a student this year who was offered a seat, accepted, made a sexist comment on some forum, the adcom found out about it and rescinded his offer. I don't exactly worry about being politically correct on this forum, so I'd like to keep these identities separate.

Completely understandable.

Completely understandable.

I understand but I really don't think the Regs here would rat you out, no matter what crazy shit you may or may not say. Just saying. Look at all the crazy shit all the rest of us say. So, listen, my curiosity is piqued. Once you land your job bro, you've gotta let us know what you study aight?

I understand but I really don't think the Regs here would rat you out, no matter what crazy shit you may or may not say. Just saying. Look at all the crazy shit all the rest of us say. So, listen, my curiosity is piqued. Once you land your job bro, you've gotta let us know what you study aight?

Oh, I could tell you that, I'm just not going to give you specifics. I develop biosensors.

Archived