THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Draft Thread (1St Round)

miktoxic

Surprising they didn't go milliner. I think its safe to say that the Browns front 7 are goin to give Q.B's nightmares this year. I'm curious to see how we're goin to address the defensive backfield going forward. Now I'm starting to think trading Sheard could be a very real possibility, not say in I agree with it, it just wouldn't surprise me at this point.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you shit your pants... not in a good way either

the reason i wore my extra thick 'depends'.

we didn't get claiborne last year and passed on millner this year....i just believe in a strong secondary. like someone else said in a previous post...at least it wasn't geno.

BUT the good thing about this is S and CB depth is pretty deep in this draft. and we better address it with what we have left.

only question i have now is to turn the channel or see if we actually might make a move somehow (unlikely since we've got no cards left in the deck).

well horton will definitely have mingo coming after the QB from the edge. i would love to see who is better at that once training camp happens....kruger or sheard. sheard did a great job for us as a DE, same position mingo played.

will be very interesting.

i don't think we have to worry about depth at the LB spot anymore.

Pissed off.. not with the pick... But with all the smoke screen shit "oh we lookin at like 15to20 guys in first round. Very obvious they were thinking mingo all along. They picked quicker than Miami after trade. U don't pick that quick in top ten unless the guy u want falls to u and I. I was certain it was millner with the quick pick. But FUCK the jets and Fuck Millner and too

does anyone think that horton is thinking of moving sheard to ILB? I can see it.

Its something to think about i guess, personally I don't see him being any better inside than he was outside. IMO the thing that really stands out about this front 7 is all the flexibility and versatility. Most of these guys can play multiple positions and be successful in doing it. Like I said earlier our front 7 is going to give teams nightmares, lots of possible personell combinations to line up out there so we should almost always be able to bring in fresh legs and not have a production dropoff. Now the pressing needs are a CB and a S.

Archived