THE BROWNS BOARD

Business As Usual In Cleveland

cdl15

TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.

Go back and read what I said again, idiot.

EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.

My fault.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.

gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).

edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4JKOOGV35E

still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.

i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????

Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.

Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?

late

Go back and read what I said again, idiot.

EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.

My fault.

:) No problem. Yeah, I read mine again too... if it came off as "assholish" I didn't mean it that way.

Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.

Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?

late

live like 5 miles south from the tappan zee bridge on the westchester side of the hudson. why wanna grab a beer sometime? i've got friends that live in depsosit, ny and another next to the outlet store in the 84/17 exchange. anywhere close? sounds like the adirondacks to me, which is beautiful country but a long ride for me.

Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.

Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..

What could possibley go wrong?

I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.

Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol

Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.

Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.

Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..

What could possibley go wrong?

I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.

Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol

Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.

bet. pleez email me throught my profile. awesome!

I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

Not might...He has slowed down.

Go away

This regime wants to move on from Cribbs regardless of how good he may or may not be.

Archived